Just Say My Name

Here's the (years late) Priest Dipper x Demon Bill!

________________________________

Mason "Dipper" Pines paced in his room, his headache worsening with every thought of his own self defending.

'Curiosity is normal, and what I'm experiencing is normal. Yeah.' He groaned and sat on his bed, resting his head in his hands. He felt pathetic, and if he told his family, he'd be pathetic and a disgrace. This curiosity went against his beliefs and was very much taboo. If his Grunkle Ford found out he- he'd be-

"If you keep on thinking, your head'll probably explode, Pinetree."

He looked behind him immediately, seeing the damned glowing, golden eye outside his window.

"Cipher, go away-"

"I should know, I've witnessed two others do the exact same thing!" Cipher interrupted him cheerfully. His mouth stretched in an impossibly wide grin. "Lighten up, letting ol' Sixer find out won't bring the end of the world!"

"Cipher-"

"Cause that's in about 13 or 153 years from now, or maybe a few weeks, depending on what kind of disaster this planet's got coming." Cipher snickered. His gloved hand covering his mouth.

Dipper closed the shades, already tiring of the demon, Bill Cipher, a long time enemy of his Grunkle Ford, his mentor.

Who happens to continually bother him. He was starting to get used to him. Shocking when you've heard nightmarish tales of the fearsome golden triangle who is insane and dangerous. He looked back at the demon, who was currently spinning in the air.

Very dangerous indeed.

He had only a few minutes of peace in his bedroom until his shadow appeared over the candle and morphed into the form of the demon.

"Sheesh, kid, how rude can you be, just ask me to leave." Cipher said, the glare in his eye both playful and threatening.

"Leave me be, demon." Dipper said, searching for his cross under his pillow, paling when his hand met emptiness.

"Nah, ya didn't say please." Cipher tutted, twirling the cross in his gloved fingers. "And call me Bill, we're friends, aren't we?"

Dipper glowered at the golden eyed demon, turning towards the wall. "No, we are not friends, demon." He muttered, burying his face into the pillow. It's ridiculous, a priest (in training) befriending this insane demon. Maybe if he ignored him, wait no, that didn't work last time-

He did not shriek when he felt a sharp tug on his leg, pulling him near the edge of the bed, and flipped to see Cipher right in front of his face. No, he yelled like a man.

"What an adorable scream, Pinetree." Cipher cooed, wide grin stretching literally ear to ear. It's really, really weird and disturbing. "And come on, kid. If you really wanted me gone, you'd tell ol' Sixer."

Dipper felt the heat crawl to his face, furiously blushing as he considered the ups and downs of punching the demon.

1) it would be so satisfying (pro)
2) he'd feel so much better (pro)

3) the demon will probably either kill him or get him in trouble (con)

Damn.

"And, let's face it," Dipper leaned as far away as he could as the demon leaned in close enough that their noses touched. "You'd miss me if I was gone."