Dreams (Willdip)

Dipper grit his teeth an unknown hand cupped his face, wringing his bound hands uselessly under another hand pinning them. He was also blindfolded and stripped to his underwear, to make things worse. When a finger wandered near his mouth, he tried to bite it, cursing as he missed.

And the unknown man straddling him laughed softly.

"Damn you!" Dipper growled at him, baring his teeth. "Take off this damned blindfold and release me!"

Whoever he was laughed again, pinching his cheek with clawed fingers. He released his cheek soon and his hand traveled to his neck, pausing as if to squeeze around it, but then continued downwards to his chest.

Coward. Dipper thought, noticing when the hand stopped for a moment.

Then the hand lifted off of him, the figure above him also moving. Dipper frowned, wondering what he was planning. When he settled between his legs, he got a clear idea of his intent.

"Bastard, let me go!" Dipper yelled, trying to twist away. But he was held down by something. He didn't know what the hell it was, but it was probably something like telekinesis holding him down.

Dipper tensed when the man shushed him, spreading his legs apart, claws just barely puncturing his skin. A clear warning. So, he kept still, forcing himself to keep his breath steady as lips kissed his inner thigh. A whine involuntarily left his lips when they sucked and bit gently at his skin.

He flinched when they bit harder at his embarrassing sound, relaxing when they licked the bite. Or licking at the blood, Dipper realized grimly.

"You, fucking bastard," Dipper growled, teeth grinding. Because, no one fucking marks him, Dipper Gleeful!

The man chuckled darkly, letting his legs go. He hovered above him, the bed dipping where he placed his hands beside his head. Dipper swallowed, bearing himself for whatever will come next. He felt the man kiss his jaw, trailing down to his neck, pressing too-sharp teeth against his skin.

Dipper panicked, thinking he was about to rip his throat open when-

"Hey, wake up."

Dipper flailed about, eyes wide open as he lashed against whoever was near him. He bared his teeth, not really seeing his sister until she slapped him. Hard.

"What the hell is your problem?" Mabel sneered at him, eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Dipper ignored her, focusing his breathing until he calmed down. It was just a nightmare. Then he realized what Mabel had done, as his cheek stung when he felt it.

"What the hell, Mabel?" Dipper hissed, glaring at her.

"You tell me, Dipper," Mabel retorted, crossing her arms. "You just nearly attacked me! For waking you up, no less."

They argued a little more, which Dipper was a little grateful for, as the nightmare drifted away from his thoughts. In the corner of his eye was Will, standing in the doorway. Likely awaiting orders, Dipper supposed.

He forgot all about the demon as he continued to send veiled insults at his sister.

The rest of the day flew by Dipper, discussing business with important people and when they might give a show to the hicks of Gravity Falls. After the last talk, he felt a sudden sluggishness fall over him, and his desk looked more and more comfortable than even his soft bed, just begging him to lay his head down and shut his eyes. Even for a few minutes.

So, he did.

________

But when he opened his eyes, he was in a bed, blindfolded.