Bonus!

Modern AU!

----

Dipper tapped his foot impatiently, biting the end of his pen and eyes darting everywhere.

For a one eyed, blonde man.

"Dipper Pines?"

He looked up, seeing a pink haired lady. "That's me." He said, straightening his back.

"Mr. Cipher will see you now." She said, turning around.

He followed, nearly tripping over nothing and held his eyes to the ground, watching her slippers.

Would he really be doing this?

No... Yes, for Mabel...

"Mr. Cipher is waiting, Pines." The lady said, a hint of annoyance, perhaps jealousy, in her voice.

He nodded and swallowed his inner protests, opening the door. He yelped when a dart hit the wall, dangerously close to his ear.

"Oops! Sorry, Pinetree!" A high pitched male voice chirped, not sounding sorry at all.

Dipper glared at the man, who had a toothy grin.

"Made up your mind, didya, Pinetree?" Bill asked, standing and walking towards the brunette.

Dipper gulped and nodded, feeling the sudden urge to run like hell, away from this man.

"Greeeaaat, follow me." Bill said, resting his hand on his shoulder for a second, then turning quickly and heading towards another door.

How many doors does this building have? Dipper thought to himself, remembering all the doors. There were three doors in this room!

"This here is my private room." Bill said, gesturing dramatically with his arms. "C'mere. Pinetree."

Dipper had a small frown as he followed the insane man near his desk.

"What do you wa-" Dipper started to say, but yelped when he was grabbed and pinned to the wall, er, a mirror. "Bill!"

"You're so adorable." Bill mumbled against his neck, making him shiver. "Your fluffy hair, mostly defiant eyes, and this skin," He ran his hand up his shirt, feeling the soft, flawless skin. "Your sister gets you lotion?"

Dipper tensed, the "Yes, now get off me you sociopath," begging to escape his lips.

"She must tell me the name of it." Bill said, sharp teeth running down his neck. "If this deal goes well~."

Dipper nearly moaned when he bit down, in pleasure or pain he didn't know, on his neck, drawing blood. He tried to shove the older man away, to run out the doors of this building.

"Impatient, Pinetree?" Bill cooed, his eye lustfully meeting his. "We'll get to that soon~."

Dipper succeeded and already made it to the door, opening it when he stopped, hearing Bill.

"Running off so soon, Pinetree? But we haven't got to the fun part." Bill said, a hint of a whine.

Dipper tightened his hold on the doorknob, contemplating his decision. Why he even agreed to this absurd deal.

For Mabel...

Flashback

Dipper grit his teeth, staring at the shockingly high price for a kidney transplant.

"Mabel." He sighed sadly, biting the skin around his nails.

"Chop chop, everyone. This business of ours needs to go worldwide!"