How they prefer (Y/n) to show her love

Shota Yasojiro

This redhead is fond of the way that (Y/n) compliments, encourages, or praises him. If she does it with an innocent smile while kissing his hand, all the better. The way she gives him open affection makes his heart beat faster than anything else. If she's with him while he works, it gives him all the more motivation to do his best and though she'll distract him from time to time, all he needs is a kiss to refuel his focus.

Takuya Miyahara

Though he'd be incredibly shy during the process, he would love it if (Y/n) jumped on him and began cuddling him with small giggles. Should she begin kissing him, he would lose it, going into his own state of personal heaven. If she said his name and tugged on his shirt for a kiss, he'd probably die of utter bliss. As long as she's happy, smothering him with love and clinging to him, he wouldn't be able to do much, too shocked and full of joy to want to do anything else other than smothering her with the same love to show his appreciation.

Haru Akahito

Nothing would make Haru happier than if (Y/n) was wearing his clothes or one of his sweaters and bounded up to him, asking to play video games with him. It would be even better if she sat in his lap and tried to distract him from winning by kissing his neck or tickling him. He would love it if, after the game, she began to feed him before yanking the snack back and kissing him instead. A tasty snack, either way.

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

The only thing (Y/n) would have to do to get Rei on his knees would be to beg him for attention. Whining, pouting, even pulling on his clothes, anything as long as she showed she wanted his affection. He often dreams about if (Y/n) were to hang around his neck and begin kissing him, pouting for him to hold her tightly and kiss her passionately. Of course, he'd love to enable her, giving as many kisses and sweet nothings as she could possibly want. He'd also love to see her cooking or singing for him in the most elegant of dresses, especially if she were to rush over when she saw him and cling to him.

Yamato Hisaki

After a long day of work, there would be nothing this brunette would love more than to come back to his room to see (Y/n) waiting for him with a beautiful kimono and a cup of green tea with honey just for him. He'd sit down and she'd lean on his strong arms, rubbing her cheek against his bicep lovingly as she blew on his tea so it wasn't so hot for him. After, all she'd have to do is kiss his lips ever so softly and tell him she missed him. That would be the best thing in the world to him.

Akari Otsu

Anything (Y/n) does is enough to make Akari blush furiously and love his life. Of course, he has his own little fantasy for her, not that he'd ever tell her. If she wanted to give him something to show her how much she loved and appreciated him, all she'd have to do is give him a model shoot. In a beautifully remote place with plenty of natural animals and plants, he'd love to snap pictures of her being herself. Whether that's her entranced by a butterfly or climbing a tree, he'd love it to death and back. He'd add it to his collection, becoming his favorite memory of them together besides the first time they met.

Narahashi Shiko

If she wants to show her love for him, Narahashi would be delighted if she would cook him a bento or join him in his track meets. Feeling her cheer him on would get his heart pumping and he would do anything to win the race. Her pride in him is what makes him feel cared for, and she has much to offer her in that category. Helping him with his homework or tutoring him would also make him grateful as would joining him and his friends in after-school activities like track.

Sora Gensai

In order to appease this prideful male, (Y/n) has to butter up his ego even more than before. All she'd need to do is lay on top of him in bed and draw circles on his chest. Then, she'd need to lovingly tell him everything she loved about him, especially his body which he takes a lot of pride in. If she kissed everywhere she complimented, he'd be in heaven, likely unable to keep his hands off of her, kissing her passionately before holding her in his arms and returning the favor.

Asuka Chinen

This orange-haired beauty would absolutely love it if the younger girl would plan an entire day just with her to do all the things they loved. For example, if they spent a whole day on Sora's yacht together or pampering each other at the spa. She would also love it if (Y/n) put her heart and soul into making her a one-of-a-kind gift, especially if she had a bright smile when giving it to her. It would make her so incredibly happy she'd jump around and hug her tightly.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

The number one thing Kazuki would love to hear from (Y/n) is words that confirm her affection for him. If she sat down with him and leaned on him while holding his hand tightly, telling him she loved the way he laughed or the way he would greet her every day with a soft embrace, he'd never want for anything again. It would be even better if she encouraged him to do his best because it inspired her. He would be in utter ecstasy over her love for him, returning the favor by swooping her up in his arms and treating her to the best money could buy.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

He would absolutely adore (Y/n) if she were to praise him for everything he had done for the day, telling him he was the best she'd ever known. If she furthered her praise and compliments by wearing something of his design, it would accentuate the meaningful affection behind it. At the same time, he would be bursting inside, unable to contain his joy and love for her. As long as she conveys to him how wonderful she thinks he is, he falls in love all over again.

???

Being his, plain and simple. He wants all of (Y/n)'s time to himself, wanting no other male or other people to come near her and associate with her like they've earned the privilege. If she lets him take care of her and protect her from the dangers of the world, there's nothing else he could want except for her gratitude. Compliments, praise, encouragement, pride in him, or appreciation, he loves it all. Being genuinely happy or thankful for what he's done for her will give him a purpose for living and make him feel more loved than he's ever felt, if at all.