How They Would React to a Surprise

Shota Yasojiro

Due to the stress of Shota working so late from his job, (Y/n) had decided on surprising him when he arrived home with Nami. She was extremely excited about surprising her older brother. They had decided on a surprise party for the male's recent progress with his company. It was a big deal and the redhead had worked extremely hard. As (Y/n) hung up the decorations and picked up the cake, Nami worked on her card for him. The moment Shota stepped into the house, the (h/c) haired girl and Nami set off their party poppers.

"Surprise!" the two cheered, watching the surprised redhead water up at the gesture.

"What is this for?" he asked, looking to the side with a red blush across his cheeks.

"Congratulations on your breakthrough," (Y/n) smiled, placing a kiss on the male's cheek and embracing him tightly.

The male was stunned for words as the love of his life and his little sister hugged him tightly. He had more emotions than he knew what to do with, his eyes overwatering, feeling great love. Shota began to cry into the (h/c) haired girl's neck, hugging her tightly with relief. He'd missed out on so many years of mutual love, but he finally had it, and it was paradise. There was a reason he loved (Y/n) with all of his heart.

Takuya Miyahara

Takuya's father had been taking him across the world to visit all of their businesses in order to prepare the white-haired boy to take over the company. The boy was ecstatic to take (Y/n) along, but he was a bit too focused on absorbing knowledge. In an attempt to impress and receive motivation from his father, the boy was straining his mind in order to remember every little thing about each location. The stress was about to get to him, and the (h/c) haired girl decided to surprise him with love notes.

He had given them to her multiple times, so the girl figured it was only fair to return the favor. As soon as the younger boy entered their bedroom, he looked down at his feet to see a small envelope. Takuya picked up the letter and began to read it, his cheeks flaring pink. The male then looked just in front of him to find another, his cheeks becoming redder as he read more and more. And eventually, he reached a bouquet of lollipops with one final note. However, before he could read it, (Y/n) jumped on him and smothered him with kisses.

Takuya couldn't so much as get a single word out, his heart beating so quickly that he couldn't react. When he finally processed her loving actions, he hugged her tightly and closed his eyes with a wide albeit awkward smile. He then insisted on taking her out to get her a present, but she simply nuzzled her nose with his and grinned, saying he needed to take and not give. He replied with joyous tears that he loved her over and over again as he snuggled her on the bed.

Haru Akahito

There was no doubt Haru was a genius. Although he was fairly inadequate with social cues, he was one of the brightest and talented of those in programming and robotics. After his first invention, the male was renowned for his genius, and more and more people demanded his devices. As such, he wasn't granted the liberty of sleeping the days away anymore, but he didn't very well feel like doing such things any longer. He was a new person due to his love for (Y/n), and his making a fortune for the both of him independent of his father's money was essential for him to show her love for him.

Unfortunately, the (h/c) haired girl didn't need the large amount of luxury he doused her in. Instead, she would have preferred the company of a certain brunette. So, in order to surprise the male to assure him that he didn't need to work so hard, she decided on providing him with something he loved. The younger girl simply snuck up behind the sleep-deprived boy and dragged him into the bed, beginning to massage him.