If (Y/n) got pregnant from another man

Shota Yasojiro

Shock would be what would best represent Shota's reaction. If and when he found out, he would feel astounded and then be filled with sorrow. Questions would flood his head about whether he was good enough and about what he could have done to prevent (Y/n) going to another man. He would break down in tears and become extremely withdrawn from everything. However, he will erase (Y/n)'s memory and convince her that the child is theirs.

Takuya Miyahara

Takuya would be in disbelief at first when he learns of (Y/n) going to another man let alone her having a child. He wouldn't believe it in the slightest, and unless he is given definite proof, he never would. However, his heart would break. To think he couldn't give (Y/n) what she needed would prompt him to cry until his tears ran out. He would ask what he did that she didn't like or how he could make himself more appealing to her. As for the child, he would let it live, but he would always look at it with disdain. Depending on circumstances, he would prefer to give it away to an orphanage or a family member.

Haru Akahito

A big stab in the heart, if Haru ever learned that (Y/n) was pregnant with someone else's child, he would be more than livid. His entire purpose, in his eyes, is to have a child with the one that he loved. However, if someone else took his dream from him, he would do everything he could to kill them. It doesn't matter the circumstances of how the (h/c) haired girl got pregnant, he would view it as unconsenting on her part. Doing everything he could, he would brutally kill the person responsible and never accept the child as his own. Depending on her course of action and if it was of her own volition, (Y/n) may also die. 

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

At the time that he got the news, Rei's eyes would go wide and he would burst into deranged laughter. Of course, he would not be happy in the slightest. He would view it as a betrayal that (Y/n) would go to another man, especially if it was his eldest brother that she betrayed him with. Rei would punish both parties, placing (Y/n) into a private cell below the castle. He would ensure she depended on him for everything until she begged and pleaded for him to forgive her. He most likely would not for quite some time, being filled with fear and dread for what he had forced her to do. In his eyes, it was his fault, but he is too stubborn to admit it. As for the child, he would send it away to a governess.

Yamato Hisaki

This brunette would not be pleased at all. Quite the opposite, he would be furious. The first thing he would do would be to take (Y/n) and toss her in the bath. He would scrub violently at her skin, painfully cleaning her from any touch of another man. Afterward, he would place a metal collar on her neck and chain her to the bed so she couldn't move. Leaving Yusei to watch over her and guards at the door, he would leave to complete his second task. The brunette would be to track down the person that impregnated (Y/n). They would be subject to his utter rage, tortured, stabbed, taunted greatly until they died. If the younger girl gave birth, he would give the child to Yusei to raise in his orphanage. He would not allow it on the premises of his estate.

Akari Otsu

Much different than many of the others, Akari would likely not react negatively towards (Y/n) being pregnant with another person's child. Even if she cheated on him, he would view the child in a positive light though he would feel negatively towards himself. As a child of (Y/n), someone Akari views as a goddess, the child would appear much the same to him. He would love and care for it, being overly protective. If he was in a relationship with (Y/n), he would cut himself to apologize to her for not being enough.

Narahashi Shiko

This bluenette would be surprised at first, but he wouldn't react too severely. He would simply give a nod or two and ask (Y/n) if it was consensual. If it was, he will hang his head and apologize before saying, at the very least, he needed a break from her. He would cry, of course, but wouldn't hold any ill will towards (Y/n) or her potential child. If it was not consensual, Narahashi would hug her and treat her especially kindly, attempting to help her in any way possible. He would insist she call the cops, but no matter the one responsible is caught or not caught, he will treat the child gently.

Sora Gensai

Since he had a harem before he knew (Y/n), the ravenette would be more understanding of her situation. That being said, it is more than just a simple insult to him. He wouldn't blame (Y/n) even if it was her idea and he knew about it. Rather, he would make a scapegoat out of the person that gave her the child. Torture would be a given, all kinds from taking away the ability to eat or drink as well as bleeding and burning. Sora would be sure to put restraints on (Y/n) as well, but if her child was a girl, he would keep her and give her great affection. If not, he would send it away to another one of his estates to be taken care of by some of his servants.

Asuka Chinen

Considering that Asuka isn't a man and rarely initiates sex with (Y/n), it would be obvious when (Y/n) is pregnant. At first, Asuka would be convinced it wasn't consensual and would attempt to go after the person that the child belongs to. However, if it wasn't consensual, she will show her true colors. She will snap and ensure that (Y/n) never sees anyone else again, locking her in her house and ensuring that no one ever gets to touch her again. At the same time, she will get rid of the child, most likely giving it to an orphanage.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

The idea that Kazuki would be cheated on again would be enough to make him snap. Moriko wasn't enough for him, he knew that when (Y/n) walked into his life, and he would not allow her to cheat. If it was not consensual, he would do everything he could to kill the man that tainted her. However, in the event that it was her choice, he would get rid of the child as soon as possible. He would give it away to a noble family who would be happy to have the child after ensuring they would take care of it. Kazuki would then deal with (Y/n) by placing a tracking device in her. He would become paranoid and wouldn't let her out of the penthouse without him.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

The only thing that would come into Ichiro's mind would be to kill whoever is responsible. He will go into a state of urgency and all of his morals would fade, leading him to kill the person responsible. In his eyes, (Y/n) could never have been at fault, but he would get rid of the child through various ways depending on how furious he is. Ichiro would only comfort her and rock her back and forth, weeping quietly and promising her that no one would ever touch her again.

???

The person responsible would be given to ???'s accomplice to do as he wants with it. The child would also be given to him unless ??? kills it first. (Y/n) would be restrained and forced into fear or hypnosis with his unknown means.