Kazuki's Fluff Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate is he? How does he show affection?)

If one were to look at Kazuki, affectionate would not be something they would describe him as. In public, he tends to be withdrawn from his lover, not fond of public displays of affection. The most he'll do is a quick peck on the cheek or if something is particularly bothering him, he'll hold (Y/n)'s hand. He shows affection in private with flashy gifts and spending quality time with her.

B = Best Friend (What would he be like as a best friend?)

If Kazuki were to give one person the title of his best friend, it would be Presley, a former king's guard, his childhood playmate, and the chief of staff at Valiende castle. The blonde ensures he takes care of his friends; something his father taught him that truly stuck with him. He often calls and endeavors to brighten their day. In fact, his greatest flaw is his inability to care for himself. His friends must be constantly aware of his need to be useful, especially as he pushes himself to his limits with a smile on his face. The blonde would be a near-perfect friend, just one to keep an eye on.

C = Cuddles (Does he like to cuddle? How would he cuddle?)

Despite his brothers' opinions, Kazuki is not very hands-on. He will accept any touches (Y/n) gives him, but he will refrain from doing the same most of the time. It feels strange to him to touch another unless they are in pain, fear, or sadness. He's a very shy individual, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. So he does is fearful of initiating cuddling unless assuring someone of their problems. He will also do it if the (h/c) haired girl has a panic attack due to her social anxiety. Kazuki will wrap her up in a weighted blanket and hold her close to relieve her fears.

D = Domestic (Does he want to settle down? How is he at cooking and cleaning?)

This blonde has always wanted to marry. Despite his parents' arguments and sheer hatred of one another, he always believed he would find someone special just for him. This was mainly because Ichiro and Rei typically stole everything else from him. While they didn't mean to hurt him in doing so, he didn't mind as long as they left his future lover to him. He is definitely a wreck in the kitchen, but his cleaning isn't too bad. When he left the castle with Ichiro, he picked up a thing or two about house maintenance though he will not deny he is terribly average at it.

E = Effort (How motivated and excited is he to be with (Y/n)?)

To have someone that is loyal and innocent is everything he had ever wanted in a lover. She is empathetic and beautifully unattached to money or material things, caring more about his wellbeing than he does. It gives him a sense of how much he is worth to the world, and that alone would be enough to make him dedicate his everything to her. As such, he does as much as she will allow him, doing more at times. He lives for the moments he can put a beautiful smile on her pure face.

F = Fiancé (How does he feel about commitment? How quickly would he want to get married?)

He would not want to rush into marriage, and though he would adore the idea of it, it scares him. Although it has little to do with (Y/n)'s feelings in the matter, he believes if he attempts to propose, he'll find her with another man, mainly due to his insecurities from Moriko. Of course, that's not the case, but his insecurities get the best of him. That being said, if she brings it up, he will find it hard to decline. Perhaps after three years, he would embrace it completely with utter trust in her.

G = Gentle (How gentle is he, both physically and emotionally?)

Kazuki is one of the gentlest of all of the rivals. He tends to think more of others than himself, leading him to put (Y/n) above himself. He'll be hesitant to so much as touch her, fearful that she will slip from his grasp. His words are soft and he speaks to her heart, something that he is often regarded for. Careful of both her mental and physical state, he provides relief for both, acting as a safe haven for her. However, while he is extremely loving and gentle to her, he is far from it to any that stand in his way.