Family Businesses

Shota Yasojiro

Shota's family business primarily deals in things like stock in promising companies and daily-use technologies. Yasojiro Technology is a world leader in technology, typically with robotics, computers, programming, etc. They are the leader in Athain, Afrua, and Vethela due to the redhead's ties to the boys, especially Rei who has a giant influence in Vethela. Their competitor is EvoMech, the company of Ryota, Shota's rival.

Takuya Miyahara

Takuya's family business primarily deals in manufacturing, in which they produce things from toys to computer parts. Forgefire Manufacturing is responsible for providing Shota's and Rei's family companies. However, they do also have many lines of grocery and convenience stores located in most countries around the world. Oftentimes, they make deals with Haru's family for the real estate they need for factories, offices, and company locations. But since the two families are especially close, it's typically more of a favor than it is a deal.

Haru Akahito

Haru's company, one of the most renowned and profitable companies in the world deals in real estate. One of the most esteemed businesses of Jade Estates includes Jindai Private High School and Keisetsu Private High School where (Y/n) and the boys attended. They also hold real estate around the world, using some of their real estate to build hospitals, waterparks, grand hotels, and five-star casinos. While stationed in Echal, the wealthiest country in the world, they hold significant sway all over the globe.

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

Rei's family is divided down the middle, his mother being of royal descent of Vethela, and his father being a noble from Athain. His mother, the youngest daughter of the Queen, gives Rei the title of Duke. As for his father's company, Satoru Services, they deal in service industries such as spas and salons or in entertainment such as music records, sports teams, etc. They are popular around the world, but more so in Athain where its main office is stationed.

Yamato Hisaki

Obviously, Yamato is the heir to his family's yakuza group, the Hisaki Conglomerate, which his mother runs. It reaches over the nation of Athain and has powerful businesses that run under it. They are lawful abiding and participate in no criminal activities, being respected for their traditional lifestyle. Aside from that, Yamato's father owns many high-ranking law firms that had their company name switched to just being part of the Hisaki Conglomerate.

Akari Otsu

Akari's father, Katsurou Otsu, is a renowned photographer, loved in Vethela for his skill in natural beauty and his clear depiction of his wife that he often has model for him. While he is a photographer, he spends his time running a celebrity managing business that reaches the eastern countries of the world, including Athain and Vethela. His mother, on the other hand, is a beloved and adored model who photographs beautiful people. She runs countless fashion magazines with her husband as well.

Narahashi Shiko

Unlike most of the others, Narahashi does not come from an extremely rich family. Rather, he is an upper-middle-class citizen, but not a particularly wealthy one. He is the son of a famous politician, Seiji Shiko, who works in Athain's richest district, the one where Insatiable took place. His mother, on the other hand, is a preschool teacher but prefers to be a stay-at-home mom.

Sora Gensai

Quite obviously, Sora is the heir to the Gensai Group, a large yakuza organization that reaches all around Athain, competing with the Hisaki Syndicate, Yamato's yakuza group. It is a feared conglomerate that focuses its business on information dealing, the sex slave (though Sora wishes to demolish it), extortion, smuggling, and drug dealing. They resort to criminal means to get their enormous wealth but are careful not to get caught.

Asuka Chinen

Asuka doesn't come from a wealthy family, she was only lucky enough to be childhood friends with Sora Gensai. Her family was just above the poverty line, but Sora granted her a mercenary job with him. Though she doesn't need to work for him to support her with compensation, she does because she is incredibly loyal to him. Her mother is confined to a wheelchair, and her father is in prison.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

Kazuki is a special case, along with his younger brother, Ichiro, because they separated from their family. After that, Kazuki built up his own environmentally friendly car company that is highly adored. He bought it out from under a car company that was going on the verge of bankruptcy. When he purchased it, he put in several reforms, leading it to become the greatest car company in the world. He is the CEO of the company, Kōresa, and is responsible for everything that goes on, often making many business deals with Shota's company from time to time.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

Though he is largely supported by his elder brother, Ichiro worked in the modeling business for quite some time, represented by Akari's company. He often worked for the blonde's mother, but after creating his own fashion business, he put aside modeling to focus his efforts on that. His brand, "Azure", is an elegant and high class, top line that is for men and women, but more specifically for women. He designs most of the outfits, sometimes modeling them in his own fashion shows. Of course, he hires other models to show off the feminine outfits.

Ryota Akiyama

As a competitor to Shota, Ryota's family business, EvoMech, is a technology company that focuses its efforts on robotics, navigation, and parts for ships and cars. He is not the heir to the company as his older brother is before him, but Ryota supports his brother in other ways such as helping him manage his workload. However, Ryota is far more capable than his older brother, and should something happen to his older brother, he would be the first in line to inherit the company.

Hotaka Ishikawa

Having come from an incredibly poor family, Hotaka isn't the heir to anything. Rather, he makes his own line of work from the amazing skills he has as a bodyguard, soldier, or detective. It is well known that Hotaka had been given offers from the Afrua government to be given a high role in the military. Although he is too young to take the offer, he is considering it. However, he was given the opportunity to bodyguard Ryota Akiyama. It pays well and lets him provide for his family, something that helps him greatly.

Kota Kita

This boy is the product of two celebrities, widely adored by Echal and the world as a whole. His mother, Urushido Fuji is a pop star who is popular due to her cutesy personality and adorable looks. His father, Kozato Shiki, on the other hand, was a singer that was prided on his sex appeal. Their stage presence and star-like lives have been passed on to Kota ever since he was born,

Orion Trewin

Orion is the grandson of the previous Queen of Vethela, Ambrosia Trewin, and the great-nephew of his grandmother's brother, Mica Trewin. Though his grandmother passed over the line of succession to him, his mother, the First Princess of Vethela, Meridian Trewin, was married to his father, Everest Griffith. His father is the head of the sun god sect, an extremely prided religious organization that very willingly puts its lives directly in the hands of the descendants of Ezdia - the Vethelan royal family. He married her solely to increase her chances of earning the throne as she ordered. When Orion turns 18 years old, he will inherit the throne of Vethela and become its King.

???

Cute. You're not getting information about him, not about this anyway. Why would you care about his family? Shouldn't you care about him? Yes, only care about him, okay? Good.