Happy, Happy Halloween

A/n: This was supposed to go up yesterday, but some technical issues happened, so it was not uploaded properly. I apologize for that, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was quite confused when she went in search of food, only to find the kitchen strangely desolate. Typically, Rei would have been cooking lunch or she would have found Asuka munching on snacks, but there was no such sight. In fact, no one was even anywhere near the premises, the air quiet and stagnant. She hummed, frowning and furrowing her eyebrows while attempting to scavenge for something to eat. It wasn't long before she discovered that someone had taken out all the food in the fridge, the freezer, and the pantry.

Frustrated, she huffed and picked up a note that was placed in the empty fridge. Sighing, she noted that her food was being held hostage. She wondered whose brilliant idea it was to demand she meet them in the attic when she was low on food. Clearly, it must have been Akari. She didn't know who else would want to be beaten into the ground because she was starving. Perhaps Ryota was picking a fight with her again. She didn't know, but she couldn't put it off any longer. Her poor stomach was rumbling.

Sneaking up to the attic, the (h/c) haired girl pouted the entire way. The only thing she could think of was how to thoroughly punish the individual responsible. As she climbed up the ladder, she found it was near pitch black. Somewhat put off by the atmosphere of the area, she crept forward slowly, attempting to make out the individual that wrote the note. However, when she reached the person-shaped figure, she was only met with a mannequin, likely one of Ichiro's that he wasn't using.

Tilting her head, she sighed, only for hands to grab quickly onto her waist. Jumping with a shriek, (Y/n)'s eyes watered up with tears. She attempted to get away as soon as possible, but the hands were unrelenting, grabby, and needy. Her body was able to figure out who the assailant was, but her mind was too preoccupied trying to survive. She practically scampered away on the floor, weeping loudly. Due to that, the lights were turned on, the concerned face of Orion peeking up at her from behind while Kota looked around in confusion, shame littered on his face.

"Are you alright?" the orange-haired boy questioned with worry, holding tightly onto the girl's hands, "I didn't know you would be so scared! I'm so sorry! I really am! Please forgive me!"

Kota gave off the same amount of guilt and shame, but he did not step forward. Rather, he hid behind Sora who sat on a dusty chest, trying to avoid being yelled at. The ravenette rolled his eyes but snickered nonetheless, amused by the way everything had happened. He would have thought the (h/c) haired girl's instincts would lead her to fight as opposed to flee. But it was so unbelievably cute that he left the pink-haired boy to place (Y/n) on his lap, nuzzling her cheek and making fun of her.

"How adorable," he chuckled, pinching at her cheeks which were flushed red with embarrassment, "Didn't know you had that kinda face. Should make it more often, hm?"

"Shut up."

The younger girl blushed as he toyed with her cheeks, cooing at her as though she was a child. She attempted to swat away his hands, but the more she tried, the more he wanted to touch her, so he did, regardless of her say in the matter. Asuka settled out the matter for her, pulling on the ravenette's hair and muttering thinly veiled threats about what she'd do to him. He ignored her, far more interested in the girl in his lap. Although that wasn't to say he didn't try to swat back at the orange-haired mercenary.

"What did you even call me here for?" (Y/n) asked, glaring at the cowering Kota, watching as he tried to hide behind the chest, "I'm...hungry."

"No worries," Orion beamed, holding up a plate of pasta, "I made some for you to munch on. If that's not enough, we can go out to eat somewhere nice."