Nicknames For Them

Shota Yasojiro

It's not often that (Y/n) refers to Shota by a nickname. In fact, in Prisoner's Conviction, she mostly just calls him by his first name whereas most everyone else calls him by his last name. Regardless, if she is in a playful, sarcastic, or irritated state of mind, she might call him "red" because of his hair. Depending on how she feels, she may also call him any number of curses including jackass, idiot, etc. though most of them include some kind of an insult (mostly because it's fun to insult him).

Takuya Miyahara

Far sweeter, the (h/c) haired girl is closer to Takuya than a lot of the others. In his route, he will be called things like "lollipop", "doll", or "sweetie pie". Though most are used to illustrate his more feminine or submissive traits, they are used with affection. She also may refer to him from time to time as "Taki", a name that his childhood friend, Kota Kita, gave him (and that Yusei or the others use from time to time).

Haru Akahito

Haru is a special case. He's not the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to social interaction, and he often makes decisions based on what he thinks is right - which is often very wrong or strange. As such, the majority of his sequel is her trying to set him straight while he drives her up the wall. So, (Y/n)'s nicknames for him come from that frustration. She often calls him "brat", "freak", or "dolt", but, if, in a good mood, she will refer to him as "you".

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

Contrary to some of the other sequels, (Y/n) is broken (and is indirectly said to have submitted to Stockholm Syndrom) in "Our Strange Duet". Done in by social anxiety and paranoia, she depends completely on the three brothers. As such, though Rei would have been called a sarcastic "princey" or "hubby", he is instead referred to from time to time as "darling", and after they have their children, "ama" (as in amethyst).

Yamato Hisaki

Because of his insistence and stubbornness, the (h/c) haired girl often follows the brunette's lead when it comes to pet names or any other treatment. As such, when he keeps calling her "kitten", she responds in kind by calling him "dog" or "doggy". Should his ending come to fruition and they have their two children (Kana and Tatsuya), she will refer to him as "papa" when the kids are around.

Akari Otsu

Stalker. Just stalker.

Narahashi Shiko

This is a tricky matter. As was previously stated, Narahashi and (Y/n) have an unspoken agreement to call one another by their names. Narahashi is the only thing she calls him when she's happy. However, if she is incredibly pissed at him, she will call him " 'Hashi". He despises that name.

Sora Gensai

Because the ravenette deals in very straightforward thoughts and wants, he comes off as aggressive - which he is. Regardless, because of this, the (h/c) haired girl calls him things along the line of "dumbass", "bitch", "snowflake", or, if he's been in that kind of mood all week, "sex addict". On a rare day, if she wants to tease him, she may call him "Master Sora" or "Master Gensai" as his subordinates do. However, most of the time, if she's in a romantic or needy mood, she'll just call him "babe". That's probably his favorite nickname.

Asuka Chinen

Between the both of them, a large amount of sarcasm and chaos is stored. Their nicknames for one another reflect that. (Y/n) will often call Asuka things that she notices most. For instance, because she's insanely attractive and knows it, the younger girl calls her "gorgeous" or "wifey". She may also call her random things that lay around the house like "my pretty pencil" or "precious doorbell" just to be chaotic.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

A rather easy one because of Ichiro, (Y/n) has known Kazuki as "Zuki" so she mostly refers to him by that name. Occasionally she may call him by his full name, but she can also call him things like "handsome", "angel", or "love" mostly to see his reaction. Because of her rarity in using terms of endearment, it's always cute to see him be taken aback and blushing with a guilty face due to the fact he can't take a compliment. She also does it because doing so will warrant him becoming especially cuddly.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

Similar to Kazuki, Ichiro has always had a childhood nickname, something that everyone in the palace called him. (Y/n) mostly calls him "Ichi" as well, but can also call him "curry" because he goes crazy whenever he gets to eat it or "pancake" because she likes to make fun of his flat ass. For the most part, however, it's just "Ichi".

Ryota Akiyama

Ryota is a sarcastic petty piece of garbage, and he and (Y/n) know it. As she is cut from precisely the same sarcastic cloth, the (h/c) haired girl often gives him nicknames she knows he will hate. For instance, as his elder brother calls him, he is often referred to as "Ri-Ri". Or, if she feels like berating him for being salty, she'll call him "rich bitch" before mumbling under her breath "boy". So while she calls him rich bitch boy, he typically only hears that first part.

Hotaka Ishikawa

For the most part, (Y/n) and Hotaka are very casual partners. They are both pretty independent, and it would be rare to see them argue considering how alike their personalities are. As such, she does not address him by insulting names like she does some of the others. Rather, she may call him something like "babe" or "hun", things of that sort.

Kota Kita

(Y/n) doesn't get along with Kota as well as she would Takuya. Rather, she finds him incredibly nosy, clumsy, and annoying at times. For this reason - and cultural or language differences - she calls him things such as "mochi" (as in chubby) or other things in her own language. For the most part, he really adores the nicknames, especially "mochi", but he may become a little upset at times when she's poking fun at his childishness.

Orion Trewin

Like his cousins, Orion has his own nickname at the castle, but virtually no one calls him by it. That's because only close relatives are allowed to call him Oreo. To (Y/n), however, he's also called "sunflower", "precious", or "rosie". Sometimes, she also calls him "sunshine" because she adores him. She often calls him names that reflect his vulnerability and kindness, so hearing her call him Orion later on in their romance is significant.

???

There are no nicknames for this male. He's terrifying, so she'll only call him by his name if ever addressing him.