When (Y/n)'s Mad At Them

Shota Yasojiro

This redhead has tried every method there is to getting someone to love him, often incurring (Y/n)'s displeasure. He's fairly used to people being disappointed or mad at him, but it doesn't sting any less. If she's mad, he'll spiral and become immersed with tears and try desperately to figure out what to do to make things better again. He'll do anything to make her love him again, and though his actions are often thought of as strange, he won't stop, even going so far as to erase her memory if necessary.

Takuya Miyahara

Takuya has been raised to be the perfect husband, courtesy of his mother, and when (Y/n) gets mad at him, he'll simply go through every option he can. At first, he'll be a little apprehensive and nervous about the choices he makes, but if he has to continue to go through options, he'll become manic and panicky. If he has to continue trying to vie for her forgiveness, it's more likely he won't be able to control his nerves and will hurt someone else in a last attempt to get (Y/n) to forgive him.

Haru Akahito

Being very dense about social situations or other people's feelings doesn't particularly help Haru's case when (Y/n) gets mad at him. Often, he won't be able to pick up on the fact she's mad at him but will begin to get the message when she won't play video games with him or hug him back. At that point, he'll try to talk her into forgiving him, but if that doesn't work, he'll buy her present after present after present. If that doesn't work, he'll apologize even if he doesn't know what he did. He'll do anything as long as she'll love him and spend time with him again.

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

This "prince" absolutely despises the idea of having to bow down to someone else, finding it beneath him and irritating. At first, he'll ignore (Y/n) and turn his head away from her whenever she comes into the room. It'll wear on his patience, however, and he won't be able to last for very long, going crazier from not hearing her voice. He'll apologize for what he had done and will make it up to her with a perfect date or a pleasant surprise.

Yamato Hisaki

After having to deal with Yusei and everyone else that looks up to him, Yamato is pretty unused to the idea of someone being mad at him. At least, it's rare he experiences someone that is mad at him that he particularly cares about. If (Y/n)'s mad at him, he won't waste any time asking what he did wrong and asking for a chance to make it better. He'll often trip over his words and worry nonstop about her leaving him or losing interest in him. If she doesn't forgive him, he'll fall into despair and Yusei will often help bail him out. Of course, it's not free as the brunette still has to make it up to her, but at least (Y/n) has assurance.

Akari Otsu

It's rare that Akari will find a way to make (Y/n) mad at him. He knows pretty much everything about her, especially what makes her upset. If he does make her mad, it'll probably be because of his violent or stalking tendencies, but he'll get on his hands and knees to make her forgive him. He'll beg and plead and do whatever she wants although it's not much different than normal. Sometimes he'll throw out the option for her to hurt him, but that never happens, so he'll do it himself, apologizing over and over.

Narahashi Shiko

Being friends with (Y/n) since they were in elementary school makes it so that he rarely fights or makes her mad with him, but it still happens. If that does happen, he'll become shy and uncertain of his actions, apologizing and trying to fix his mistake. Should she not forgive him, he'll understand and give her as much space as she needs or wants. That being said, his brothers will usually be there to help him out, particularly Eito.

Sora Gensai

Sora can't have (Y/n) mad at him. They're supposed to be the perfect pair, ruling the world under their fists. If she's mad at him, he'll not be so quick to apologize, prolonging it by giving her obscene amounts of cash. After that, he'll likely consult Enmei for help who will tell him to apologize, but it'll take more pouting for him to give in. When apologizing, he'll hug her tight and tell her she needs to forgive him so he can keep kissing her.

Asuka Chinen

Being the older sister type, Asuka won't stop at making sure that (Y/n) is alright at any cost. At first, she'll apologize quickly and ask what she can do to remedy the situation. After that, she'll do chores around the house or buy some cream puffs and flowers to show her seriousness about her apology. She'll often let (Y/n) have whatever she wants, giving her space or letting her do as she wishes. That doesn't mean she won't still look over the younger girl, however.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

Having two younger brothers, a sickly cousin, and a family that refuses to stay happy, Kazuki is used to fights going on around him all the time. He is also used to being the one to break up said fight. That being said, he's not typically used to the idea of someone not forgiving him easily. He'll apologize after a while of contemplating the issue, gifting flowers and expensive jewelry to show he values (Y/n) above everything else. His sincerity and desperation to have her in his life are what drive him to beg her to forgive him.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

This bluenette absolutely hates being ignored or not being given attention, needing constant support from his older brother and (Y/n), but the latter helps far more. If (Y/n) ignores him because she's mad at him, he'll freak out and hug her tightly, crying his apologies. He won't do anything else but things he thinks will get her to forgive him and give him hugs and kisses again. He'll even put off his work or modeling to make sure it happens. If she doesn't forgive him so easily, he won't be able to control his violent urges and will subconsciously harm someone to the brink of death to regain his sanity.

???

If he makes (Y/n) mad, he'll go completely insane. He won't try to win her back with loving gestures or prove his love for her. Sometimes, he may not be apologetic for his actions as well, especially if he finds them necessary for his or her own good. Oftentimes, he'll go straight to intimidating her and grabbing a random person, or someone close to her, and threatening their death or harm if she doesn't forgive him.