Who they would have a threesome with

Shota Yasojiro

Though Shota would not wish to share (Y/n) with anyone, he would consider one with Ryota. This would be simply because he wishes to prove himself better. In the middle of it, however, if (Y/n) were to call out their names, he would let her scream his name as loud as she wants, but would cover her mouth or kiss her passionately if she tried to say Ryota's. Similarly, he would want to start a threesome with Rei but would prefer to outdo him so much that at the end of it, Rei is subject to watching while Shota pleases (Y/n) better than he could.

Takuya Miyahara

This white-haired boy would have no problem with having a threesome with almost anybody if (Y/n) really wanted it. He would try to outperform the other person and steal her attention, but he would let her enjoy the other person as well. If he had a choice, he would choose Kota because he's known him since forever and because Takuya knows he can outperform him any day. The only person Takuya would never have a threesome with, of the main boys, would be Narahashi. He also prefers if he knows the person (Y/n) wants to have a threesome with.

Haru Akahito

This brunette is incredibly selfish and wants things all to himself, so he won't have a threesome that easily, and he especially won't let the other person have (Y/n)'s attention more. The list of people he would have a threesome with is incredibly limited, but he would barely tolerate Takuya or Shota if (Y/n) begged him to. Rei is completely out of the question, Orion, as well since he's his rival, and as for the others, he absolutely won't consider it.

Rei Hirasi/Hoshino

Rei will be up for anything (Y/n) has to throw at him, even his brothers. Threesomes are nothing to him, but he'll have a tiny, little stipulation. The person (Y/n) wants to have it with will have to be subjected to his sadistic urges. It doesn't matter who it is, the blonde will tie them up and force them to humiliate themselves to be able to touch (Y/n). Rei is more than proud enough of his skills in bed, but since he is less than prone to harming (Y/n), the other person will sate that part of his sadistic kinks.

Yamato Hisaki

This brunette isn't exactly confident about even talking about sex with him and (Y/n), let alone adding another person into the mix. He won't ever bring up the idea of a threesome. It would have to be (Y/n) that showed a strong interest and desire in participating in it to get him to go along with it. However, that would only be with two select people, one of which is Sora. This would be because of Yamato's competitive nature with the ravenette, but the actual threesome will be rough due to his jealousy. The other person Yamato would do it with would be Yusei, but it is circumstantial.

Akari Otsu

Well...Akari isn't one to see himself ever touching (Y/n) himself in that manner, nor would he even think of letting someone else defile her. To actually convince the blonde into bed with her, (Y/n) would have to be incredibly persistent, even more so to ask for another person. With that, the blonde would only let one person join them, and that would be Rei. He can't help his feelings for the male, and while his feelings for (Y/n) are much stronger, to have them both treating his masochistic urges would be paradise and disaster all in one.

Narahashi Shiko

This bluenette would not even consider the proposal of having a threesome with anybody. He isn't comfortable with the idea of letting another person touch her while he's there. He'd highly prefer if he pleased her himself. If she still wanted to do it with another person, he'd let her, but he'd rather not be a part of it, see it, or hear it. He thinks that it's a private thing that should only occur between two people and two people alone.

Sora Gensai

Absolutely. This ravenette is filled with a large amount of lust, accentuated by his competitive personality and pride. That being said, he has requirements for the partners that (Y/n) wants to have a threesome with. He'd need them to be someone a.) he knows well, b.) can be on par with him, and c.) is someone that is attractive to (Y/n). The only people that would fit that category are Asuka and Yamato.

Asuka Chinen

This orange-haired mercenary has a distaste for men, and though she is bisexual, she enjoys the company of women much more than men. She can also make her mind up about other people fairly quickly, most of the time despising them. So the person (Y/n) wants to have a threesome with would be limited. Of the people that she knows, Asuka would allow a threesome with Hotaka or Sora. However, it would take a lot of convincing.

Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino

No, absolutely not, not in a million years, never. Kazuki killed the person his girlfriend was sleeping with and then her. He's put his time, effort, trust, and affection into (Y/n), and all he wants is one thing in return; her unconditional and exclusive love. Kazuki will never have a threesome. He will only permit (Y/n) to make love to him and him alone, but if she is intent on having someone watch, he will consider it. It would have to be Ichiro or Rei, but those are the only two options, and they cannot participate, only watch if (Y/n) really wanted it.

Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino

Whatever (Y/n) wants! If she wants to include other people, he'll allow it, but she'd have to give him extra special loving before the actual threesome. The other person doesn't matter to him, but he would prefer Kazuki above anyone else. He would also be willing to put up with Rei's sadistic kinks as well. However, most everything would have to be because (Y/n) asked him specifically as he would agree with her no matter what.

???

Sure, if (Y/n) wants the other person dead before she ever takes off her shirt.