Their Fathers (on a scale of 1 to 10)

With their original last names

* If A character has this next to their name, that is not their real name. 

Itsuki Yasojiro (Shota's father)

44 Years Old during "Prisoner's Conviction"

Decent Appearance - light red hair and teal eyes

Has wealth, but is extremely greedy; in a few short years as the leader of Yasojiro Technology, he managed to spend almost all of the family fortune gained through centuries of their existence

He has no real ambitions other than being rich. Since he wasn't forced by his father to participate in anything, he has developed a nasty habit of depending on the income given to him passively through his trust fund. As such, he dropped out of high school, hadn't gone to college, and has no career.

His biggest hobby is sleeping.

Is a notorious suck-up both to his father and towards other nobles if he can get some money out of it. He even got married to his wife because his father offered him a vacation mansion in another country and a hefty sum of money.

Puts self-preservation over anything else

An abusive father and an uncaring husband

Fun Fact: Though there were a number of reasons that Itsuki was disowned by his father, the main reason was that he abused Shota and Nami. However, what led to his discovery of this was when Itsuki, in a fit of rage after Shota spoke back to him, threw the only painting of his wife and ruined it. 

Total: 2/10

Hideki Miyahara (Takuya's father)

57 years old during "Storm in a Teacup"

Relatively handsomely aged though always dressed in a formal suit and tie - dark grey hair and brown eyes

A standup man who is always prepared to help anyone regardless of their needs. Though he strives to make the world a better place, he focuses on his company in order to improve his staff's lives first. Not only does he provide countless benefits and a generous payroll, but he constantly sets up things such as company therapists, doctors, babysitters, etc. to help.

He is particularly fond of children, and because he only has one son of his own, he treats Takuya's friends as his own as well. When they were younger, they loved him deeply because he was the only parent that was down to do anything such as playing sports, dressing up in silly outfits, or even letting them swing from his chandeliers.

A massive workaholic - rarely at home

His biggest "hobby" is going to company dinners or having drinks with his staff

He is a faithful and giving husband, who lets his wife actively cheat on him because of his great love for her

A very carefree individual whose anger fades quickly, if there is any in him at all

Fun fact: He is an adrenaline junkie. So much so, that when he and Kazuya Akihito - his childhood friend - took the boys to an amusement park, he wanted to go on the fastest and highest rollercoaster in the world. Since Kazuya wouldn't go with him and Takuya had burst into tears and near fainted, he dragged Shota with him instead. This may have something to do with a fear of his.

Total: 7/10

Kazuya Akahito (Haru's father)

52 years old during "In Sickness and In Health"

Handsomely aged, but has terrible fashion sense - dark brown hair and brown eyes

Unfathomably rich, from one of - if not the most - wealthy family in the world (even before Haru's contributions)