The Serious Argument

Sora stood with a rigid posture, glaring daggers at the brunette in front of him. They had never been on friendly terms with one another, not even once. In fact, they'd hated one another's guts since they were acquainted. Always getting into arguments, they wanted the other to succumb to their greater power, but it almost always ended in a draw. That time, however, they were more fierce than ever to clarify that they were right and the other was wrong. As such, they were adamant about dragging the others into it, gathering them all inside a room with a serious expression.

"What is it? I'm busy as it is and I really don't have the time for games," Ryota scoffed, rolling his eyes as the purple-haired male beside him snickered childishly.

"It's not a game," Sora declared, a fierce look in his eyes as he took in a deep breath, "What we're goin' to discuss is of the utmost of importance. I don't think anythin' is more serious than this shit."

Everyone in the room looked at one another with curious and apprehensive gazes, wondering what could be so important. Even Yamato had a gleam behind his eyes, his rigid posture showing his intense interest in the topic. So, leaning forward to hear the news they wanted to bring to everyone's attention, most everyone leaned forward in their seats, unable to bear the suspense. Well, almost everyone. Kota was having too much fun poking at Takuya's face, making it very hard for the white-haired boy to focus.

Sora and Yamato exchanged a serious look, the former nodding to the latter. It was then that the brunette closed the curtains to the windows, taking one last peek to see if (Y/n) was anywhere near the premises. He was then quick to lock the doors behind them, rejoining the ravenette on the couch with a stern expression. Sora took in a sharp breath before steadying his breathing, and murmured lowly before clearing his throat and slamming his hands on the wooden table in front of him.

"Alright, fuckers, tits or ass?!"

The room went completely quiet and still, no form of visible life able to be seen. With that question, the ravenette had shattered the illusion of companionship between the boys. Or what little they had anyway. Asuka, on the other hand, stared with a completely wide mouth, alternating between being pissed and intrigued, but mainly pissed. She even took the initiative to slap the ravenette on the back of the head, given a loud curse from him in exchange.

"The hell?!" she growled, continuing to pull at the male's hair and scold him, "Pig! Is that all your fucking brain thinks about?! Manslut! Whore! Bitch!"

"Cut it the fuck out! I asked a question, fuckers!"

"Ass, Ass, Ass!" Kota squealed with delight, the only one of the boys who immediately answered the ridiculous question, "1,000% ass!"

The others remained quiet, either too shocked to even process the question or too embarrassed to take it seriously. Among those was Kazuki who attempted to flee the room before he was forced to speak. However, when attempting to turn the handle, he was met with the recollection that the brunette had locked the doors. To that, his face paled and he attempted to stand in the far corner of the room to be as inconspicuous as possible. Perhaps that way he could have avoided answering such a question.

"This was important?" Shota questioned, feeling an oncoming headache.

"Me and dipshit can't come to a reasonable understandin'. You gotta help us out."

"Sora claims," the brunette huffed, crossing his arms over his chest, "that kitten's...behind is better."

"Fuck, yeah! When you're plowin' into her from behind like a fuckin' animal, that ass is damn hot! So fuckin' ass is the way to go! And...Kage...said tits 'cuz he's a basic bitch."