Ch 6

Jungkook's pov

My mind is fuzzy,it is in state of chaos.I am struggling to choose between my bestie,my love and my duty or you can say forced duty on which many things are dependent.

I still remember,after my parents death,when i received that letter.I didn't take it serious.One day when G hit on me for the first time,i was beyond mad.I came home and told kai that i am resigning,he reminded me of letter but i ignored him.Next day i found him in his room,passed out with cut on his arm.On wall it was written clearly that "DON'T LEAVE THE JOB"with his blood,i was beyond shocked.I took kai to hospital.When he woke up i asked him how did that happened.

He told me that a man suited in black clothes and black mask attacked him and threatened him to kill him'if i will quit the job.I was in state of fear.I didn't know what kind of criminal was that,who wants a cop to continue his job.From that day onwards i promised myself i will save kai,my only family left.I withstand all types of G's insults and harassment just for kai ,and for respecting my fathers wish.

Today i am in this shitty situation, I don't know what to do.But i have to save kai.Also i am sure V will save himself somehow.

I held the gun and stood up.When i turned around i was met with disappointed and angry tae.He was hurt,he was sad,he was disappointed.But I can't do anything,i am helpless.

Jungkook : Officer Sehun i found a pistol

Sehun : oo God finally!you are arrested Mister Kim

Tae was continuously looking at Jungkook intensively.

Tae : sure you can do whatever you want but again you will not get what you want officers!

He said through gritted teeth

Sehun : and why is that? May i ask you mister kim

Tae : oo that you will see in Police station

He finally broke eye contact with jungkook and looked towards Sehun with a smirk

Tae : i am waiting in my car,Reach police station ,i don't want to waste my time on this bullshit

Saying this he went out.Jungkook sighed sadly and followed along with sehun.

Soon they reached the station in separate cars.There were about 4 more cars that joined tae's car on the way to station.

Everyone got in ,Sehun went to tae to cuff him but Tae's lawyer stopped him.

Lawyer : you can't touch him,you don't have arrest warrants and also he is not a criminal.He is a respected Ceo of Kim corporation.Behave,he came here by himself.

Sehun gulped, intimidated by tae's angry gaze and his lawyers words.He stepped away

Jungkook was standing in there awkwardly he was confused what to do.Soon kai came out of G's office.

Kai : you can go in

He gestured V.V gave him angry glare.Kai looked down he was afraid of him.

V and his lawyer namjoon entered the office.Jungkook rushed behind them.He can't let V in there alone,he can harm G.That will increase the already problematic problem.(😂)

Jungkook also entered behind them.G stood up and walked towards V.

G : what a pleasant surprise, I sent team to search your house and here you are coming to me by yourself.I was informed my special officer found gun in your room.How will you explain yourself now

He called jungkook special just to make V angry.V was already mad and now hearing this he was burning in fury.He glared G.Who smirked in return just to tease him.

Namjoon : you should have called him in interrogation room sir this is against rules.you can't ask anything here in office.Everything should be recorded.

G : sure i was just giving mister Kim protocol

Tae : I don't need it,just get this bullshit done,i Don't have time for this

G Smirked and went out following namjoon and finally tae.Tae gave a disappointed look to jungkook,who lowered his head.

Jungkook followed.Tae was seated on seat in interrogation room,namjoon was standing behind him with a file.G came in along with Sehun and sat down in front of Tae.

G : so mister kim how will you explain about the gun in your drawer

He asked with smirk, jungkook could see everything from behind the mirror.His heart was beating fast.

Tae smiled wickedly

Tae : well may i inform you for the First and last time that i am CEO of kim corporation, biggest company of korea and for my security purposes,i am Allowed to have a pistol with me.

G was shocked and angry,his plan was ruined,well not completely ruined.He was able to separate jungkook and tae.

G : where is license show me?

Namjoon gave him file and smiled.G saw the license with angry gaze and gave it back.

G : sorry we should've done the research first

He said through gritted teeth

Tae : beware next time, otherwise i will file case on you for entering my property without my permission

He got and went out followed by namjoon.G kept sitting there with angry and gloomy face.On the other side, jungkook was relieved that tae was safe but he had to say sorry.So he went after Tae.

Tae was about to sit in car when jungkook called him.

See you in next ch