Ch 41

Wedding venue

Those three shooters were standing at the gate and only there eyes could be seen.Soon one of them threw something in the middle of the hall and smoke spreaded everywhere.

Tae : shit!

He let go of jungkook

Tae : just hide somewhere baby i will be back.

He was about to go but jungkook held his arm.

Jungkook : No! Its dangerous you are not going alone! I am coming with you.

Tae held jungkook's hand tightly that was on his arm.

Tae : you will stay here its not safe please

Jungkook shook his head in denial.

tae : i am sorry then

He pushed jungkook backwards

Tae : hoseok take him!!!

Jungkook yelp and landed in hoseok arms. Tae looked towards him one last time and went in smoke.Jungkook looked towards tae with teary eyes.

Soon shooting started and hearing thats jungkook came back to his senses and started thrashing in hoseok's tight grip.

Jungkook : NO LET ME GOOO!! HE IS ALONE THERE!!! LET GO OF ME!!!

All his screaming voice went useless because hoseok didn't even loose his hold on him.Soon hoseok started dragging thrshing jungkook in the hallway away from the chaos.

On the other hand tae was waiting for the smoke to die down, he can't afford to kill anyone now so he started shooting on the ceiling to confuse the shooters.

After few minutes of firing finally the area was cleared but he frowned to see no one in the hall.Only his men were standing there with there weapons ready.As he stepped forward,he stopped abruptly because a gun was pointed towards his head.

He turned his head to look at the person.It was no other then G who had removed his mask.Other two persons also removed there mask.He gritted his teeth to see kai and IM there.

G laughed amused

G : you thought you were smart, kai broke out with the help of your sweet cousin and my best friend IM.

Tae was now trapped completely.

"STAY AWAY YOU FILTHY BASTARD"

Everyone looked towards the voice and there he was JEON JUNGKOOK standing with a gun pointed towards G.

Tae : koo stay away please i will ha-

Jungkook : shut up! And you

He said pointing his gun towards G

Jungkook : lower your gun now!

G smirked seeing him

G : you are looking more sexy

Tae : shut up your bastard

He was about to move but G stopped him

G : don't move or you will be dead in second

Kai : jungkook why are you so blind for him?!!! He literally kidnapped me and tortured me

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing this

Tae : let me explain

Jungkook was in daze now kai pointed his gun on tae while G started walking towards jungkook.

G : he tortured everyone for you jungkook, because of you many people have suffered his torture.

Jungkook was looking at tae with sad eyes

Tae : its all lie jungkook he is lying

He shouted

G : i am not jungkook, he beat many guys in college because of remember? You are a police officer, your job is to keep everyone safe.But now because of you people get hurt everytime.

G was manipulating jungkook and it was working surely.Jungkook was now looking down on floor his eyes were wet now, he didn't noticed when G took his gun suddenly and held him from behind.

Jungkook tried to push but G pointed a gun on his head also.

G : aww my little jungkookie is so easy to manipulate.

Tae : let him go you bastard you have me now, kill me or whatever but just let him go

G laughed like a maniac.

G : aww so bad he had to watch you die and then i will keep him finally.

He said caressing jungkook's tear stained cheeks with gun.

Jungkook was so hurt to hear that tae kidnapped kai,but he love tae he can't let him die.

Jungkook : no no please i beg you let him go, i promise i will not talk him or see him ever again, but please let him go

He pleaded to G.

G was about to reply but they heard something.......

See you in next ch
It was 2nd last or 3rd last ch.