Ch 29

Third person pov

Doctor : you can take him home now,His ankle is in good shape now.But his wrist is still broken it will take time to heal.So he must not move his hand and also visit me every week to check his wrist and vitals.

Tae nodded in response as doctor was telling him about jungkook's condition.its been almost a week since officer lee was caught red handed.Jungkook was sitting on the bed still lost and not listening the doctor at all.He was brought back to senses when tae called his name.

Tae : lets go jungkook

He said coldly, jungkook felt a pang in his heart because tae never calls him by his name.He always call him by any type of playful names.Jungkook nodded and stood up.They sat in the car and drove off.

Tae took jungkook to his house,he can't force jungkook to live with him but still he would keep an eye on him whether he likes it or not.He want jungkook to stand up for himself and defend himself.They entered the house and jungkook sat on couch silently.Tae received a call.When he picked the call,the person on the call told him something that made him smirk.

Tae : switch the TV on,may be you can get an important information like last time.

Jungkook frowned but still switched the TV on.And headlines made him shock.

Another officer was caught today stealing important information and money from president of star cooperation.He filed a case against officer Sehun.It was also reported that sehun was involved in harassment of female suspects that came to station to give statements or females that came to station for complaints.

Jungkook : what.....

He was in daze,he can't believe his ears.He witnessed everything in front of his eyes that time but whenever he tried to stop sehun,G use to threaten him that he will suspend him because sehun was G first hand.Jungkook can't either leave his job because of kai's life,so he beared all this shit also.He was brought back to reality when he heard the news again.

Breaking news: officer lee is found badly injured in his home.Police is trying to find the culprit but no trace is left behind.Also officer lee is not speaking anything his tongue is pierced with nail......

Hearing this jungkook stood up and glared tae.

Jungkook : what the hell you are doing tae!??!!! Stop all this!

Tae's eyes darkened hearing this,he came close to jungkook.Jungkook was obviously afraid from inside but he can't show that so he didn't back away.

Tae : stop this? Why would i listen to you? You didn't listen to me once? So why would i?

He asked in a cold tone

Tae kept coming closer,there chest were touching by now.This time jungkook backed away a little but tripped and fell on couch as he was standing near it.Tae immediately hovered over him.

Tae : i tried stopping you,i tried explaining you about the things i do,i tried to tell you the truth of your bastard cousin.I tried to protect you,i had cameras everywhere,in your house, in your workplace to watch,to make sure you are okay.But you.....

He harshly pinned jungkook's unbroken wrist above his head.Jungkook yelped and started squirming to get away.

Jungkook : tae let go of me!!! ,What is wrong with you,stop all this i will deal with-

He was cut off by tae as he continued his sentence.

Tae : you tried to kill yourself

He said with gritted teeths.

Tae : you didn't even think about me once,you didn't considered once that how would i live,how would i love again.You could've asked me once,just once to help you.I would've take care of all the bastards in legal way.But no you had to save your bloody job for your bastard cousin.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears,he regrets trying to kill himself.But he was way too much hurt that time.He can see the immense hurt in tae's eyes.His eyes were watering as he was speaking.

Jungkook : i-i am s-sorry

He said in low voice

Tae's jaw slacked in anger

Tae : a simple sorry is not at all enough for all the things you did,sorry can't heal my heart that shattered hearing your words before you tried to.....kill yourself....

Tears were pouring out jungkook's doe eyes.Tae's eyes softened seeing jungkook crying so he composed himself and stood up.

Tae : you have one week to prove that you could take care of yourself jungkook if you failed then.......

He came near the crying boy

Tae : i will take you with me whether you like it or not...

He said in a cold tone with a blank face.

Saying this he went out and jin came in with concern in his eyes.He saw jungkook crying sitting on the couch.Jin came near him and hugged him.Jungkook cried hugging jin.

Jungkook : h-hyung i am s-sorry,i t-tried h-hyung,my t-tae was n-not like t-that hyung.....

Jin didn't say anything,he wanted to explain jungkook that tae was doing all this in anger,the anger that he controlled for three years whenever jungkook came to him crying,the hurt he felt at that time came out as anger now.Jin can't do anything,no one can do anything to stop tae now,not even jungkook,his love,could stop him now.Everybody had to pay for whatever the shit they had done either intentionally or unintentionally.

See you in next chapter 💜