Ch 23

Third person pov

Jungkook angrily went to his home and took a shower.After he was done he changed his clothes,he wore casual clothes as he will be acting as a reporter of small company.No one knows how sehun managed to get permission for this interview thing.Well he only had to find something, something that could be given as a proof to arrest IM.

He was super angry at tae,tae bit him hard.That spot was paining.Tae is a monster,a fucking brutal monster.The monster who is a total softie with jungkook one moment and then the very next moment he will act like this possessive bastard.Well he will surely confront tae for this.He was taking care of him whole night and now he is coming back with a huge painful hickey on his neck.

He wore a white dress shirt and blue jeans,he folded his sleeves.He fixed his hair and went down to make breakfast.He saw kai sitting on table using his phone.Jungkook silently made breakfast and served him.Both were eating silently when Kai broke the silence.

Kai : i was waiting for you last night i wanted to apologize

Jungkook cleared his Throat

Jungkook : i was with tae,he was ill and its okay i forgive you

Kai frowned

Kai : your friendship was over with him,when did you two patch up?

Jungkook was still eating slowly while kai was just looking at Jungkook in curiosity.

Jungkook : we didn't,i found him in club he fainted so i had to take care of him.

Kai was looking at Jungkook with suspicious eyes.

Kai : well i guess you enjoyed

He pointed towards jungkook's neck

Jungkook's eyes widened,he immediately put hand on his neck to cover the hickey.

Jungkook : uhmm...yeah i got carried away a little yesterday night in club

Kai nodded still not believing jungkook

Soon the bell was rung, jungkook stood up and went to open it.It was sehun,who came to pick jungkook.

Jungkook : hii! Wait i will be back

He hurriedly took his phone and coat

Jungkook : i am going for my mission, you can take the car

Kai nodded

Jungkook went out and sat in car with sehun.They drove to IM's company,they had arranged a mic,a notepad and a small camera.

They entered the building.

Jungkook : let me take the lead,act like you just have to cover me

He whispered,sehun nodded

Jungkook went to reception and ringed the bell.A girl came to the counter.

Girl : yes? How can i help you??

She said smiling, Jungkook smiled back

Jungkook : we are here for interview of mister IM

Girl : oo ok sir please follow me

They followed the girl and entered the lift.Sehun and jungkook were trying to memorize the ways and floors so that wouldn't be lost later.They reached the top most floor and entered the hallway.Soon they reached the room,it was a huge meeting room.They entered.many other reporters were present there.They were sitting in front of IM.

They also sat in the back and started asking typical questions.This session will continue for 1 hour.He have only one hour to investigate so he slowly stood up and asked IM's assistant about washroom.His assistant told him about the direction.Jungkook sneakily came out leaving sehun to keep an eye on everything and inform him if IM leave the meeting.

Jungkook went outside and started searching every room on that floor.He was told that upper most floor have the files of there illegal deeds.Now only IM's office was left.He slowly went towards his room and entered.He started searching shelves and then went his table.He searched drawers but he didn't find anything suspicious.

He was about to head out when he saw a file that was placed on table.It was labeled as "Drugs transfer".He opened it to see all the records about drug transfer from busan to Seoul.His eyes widened, finally he got something.

Jungkook : finally i got it

He whispered to himself but his happy moment was ruined when he felt someone put there hand on his shoulder.He immediately pulled out gun to knock that person out.He swirled but hissed when he felt a sharp knife cut his palm that was holding.Just in a blink of a eye the gun was dropped and he was pushed on table.A knife was placed on his neck.He looked towards the person and there he was,IM, holding him down with a smirk.

IM : i am not a naive person like you and i know very well that how my cousin's lover looks like,and guess what i also know my cousin's love's name.

Jungkook was struggling to get out of the grip but he can't move too much because the knife was placed on his neck.

Jungkook : What the hell you are talking about?!!! Leave me right know!!

IM chuckled

IM : you are tae's love your name is jeon Jungkook the police officer

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing this

Jungkook : cousin? Tae?

IM : yes he is my cousin

Jungkook composed himself

Jungkook : if thats the case leave me right now!! I am a police officer

IM laughed maniacally

IM : just wait little one,lets have some fun

Meanwhile with tae

He was working in his office still angry and sad about the incident that happened in morning.His phone rang.

Tae : hello?

Person : sir you have to come Daegu?

Tae : why?

He frowned

Person : sir you have to sign a paper to claim your remaining property in Daegu,after that you can sale it

Tae thought for a moment,he should visit Daegu and it will help him to freshen up a little.Meanwhile he could visit his parents grave.

Tae : ok i will leave for Daegu in one hour

Person : sure sir

He ended the call and head out of office.

See you in next chapter
Sorry for late update