Ch 14

Third person pov

Jungkook was wearing his detective clothes.Black pants with white button up along with black long coat.He was in car with other members of team.

Jungkook : i will go inside and i will signal you to come

Members : ok

Jungkook got out of the car,all the cars were parked in a distance from mansion.Jungkook put his gun in his waist belt,that was covered by black coat.The weather was very gloomy, it was about to rain.Jungkook entered the mansion easily because guards know him very well.

In these 2 days they have found the car in which the girl was kidnapped and that guard was also arrested yesterday.He said clearly that his boss ordered to kidnap that girl and bring her to his house.After hearing this jungkook started thinking that tae's claim to love him are fake.

He took a long breath when he reached the front door.From this day everything will be changed,this brought tears in his doe eyes but he blinked them away.He entered the through front gate,as he was about to reach Living room he heard giggles and chuckles.It was tae with that girl mina.Jungkook's heart burned in jealousy hearing this.

They were enjoying and mina was Continuously flirting with tae but tae was just laughing at those remarks instead of shutting her up.Hearing all this tear slipped from jungkook's eyes.Everyone in this world have someone special, someone that they can cherish and give them priority.Jungkook only have tae  who love him prioritize him but today he was feeling useless trash as he was replaced easily.

Soon he came back to senses and aggressively whipped his tears away,he sent the signals to his teams to enter.

Jungkook : its now or never

He whispered

He kicked the door of living door and entered holding his pistol in hands.Tae and mina were shocked seeing jungkook pointing gun at them.

Jungkook : hands up!! You are surrounded

Mina : what the hell?!!!

Soon other officers also entered along with kai sehun.

Sehun was waiting for jungkook to let out the reason for this raid but when he saw jungkook he was just looking at tae with lost eyes.So he decided to do it by himself.

Sehun : mister kim you are being arrested for kidnapping the girl from xxx road.We have your car and the man used in this act in custody already.

Tae furious face went blank as soon as he heard that and averted his eyes towards sehun.

Tae : sure lets go

He was handcuffed and was about to be dragged when he came face to face with jungkook.

Tae : again...you did that again

Jungkook looked down

Jungkook : i am doing my duty

Tae scoffed

Tae : sure,i can again get out of this mess easily but this time i will not forgive you,thats enough for my side

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing this he lowered his head again Tae was dragged.He boomed at his guards.

Tae : call Namjoon!! I don't have time for this bullshit.

After few hours

He was taken to station, investigation was done Namjoon came long ago and now jungkook was standing in station with his head hung low.Because the girl that got kidnapped was mina,yes mina.It was her birthday,tae surprised her by faking all the kidnapping.Mina herself told that and showed pictures also.Now tae was again released.He was signing some documents.While jungkook was standing outside the office with G.Who was so angry that his plan failed again.

Jungkook wanted to confront G so badly.So he cleared his throat.

Jungkook : sir you shouldn't do something like this just because you have personal grudges against someone.

G turned towards jungkook with a frowned face

G : are you talking to me?

Jungkook's heart was about to explode because he was debating with his chief in front of his team, anything can go wrong.But he don't care.

Jungkook : yes sir,we have dragged mister kim 2 times in a mess he didn't create at all

G : just shut up!!

He snapped, everyone flinched except jungkook.

Jungkook : if you want to do any more mission that is related to mister kim, kindly don't put my name in investigation team

G : Who gave you authority to talk back?!!!

He grabbed jungkook's arm tightly without noticing the flinching members and the surrounding.Jungkook winced in pain.

Jungkook : l-let go sir

G increased the pressure on his arm

G : you will do every mission related to him understand!?

Jungkook looked deadly towards G

Jungkook : i will not, you can't force someone

G : you will--

Tae : he will not

Tae was standing at the office door with blank face.

G scoffed

G : its my station,i am chief.I can order anything to anyone.You shouldn't speak in our matter mister kim.

He said through gritted teeth,still holding jungkook's arm.But as soon as tae Started walking towards them along with his lawyer namjoon.G let go of jungkook's arm.

Tae came face to face with G

Tae : joon tell him the rules that he should have know before joining the station

Namjoon : yes sir! chief can't force any Police officer to do a mission the the officer is not capable or comfortable with.That is the reason station have more police officers then required

Tae : i hope you got the point G

Saying this he went out without sparing a glance towards jungkook.

Taekook angsty fight in next ep along with a new character entry

See you in next ch