Ch 13

Third person pov

Tae dropped jungkook on bed and locked the door.

Jungkook : what the hell you are doing tae??!!!

Tae : you were stressed,you didn't tell me

Jungkook scoffed

Jungkook : like it will change anything

Tae hummed

Tae : you are right it will not change anything but at least i can assure you that i am with you

Tae came closer to jungkook

Jungkook : stay away tae,i told you already i am not interested in all this

Tae : i am not doing anything i am just ...

He went more closer and flipped jungkook on his stomach.Jungkook gasped and tried to turn around but tae held him in place by placing a hand on his back.

Tae : relax,i am not doing anything

Tae gently started massaging jungkook's shoulder and then slowly his hands made there way to his back.Jungkook's tense body relaxed.

Jungkook : umm it feels so goodd

Tae : i know bun just sleep.

After few more minutes jungkook slept.Tae tucked him in bed and slept himself also.

In the morning

Jungkook and tae were sleeping cuddling each other.Jungkook woke up first.He was hugging tae,he slowly traced his finger on tae's cheekbone and then his lips.

Jungkook : you are so beautiful

He said in low voice,he was mesmerized but soon his hand was held by tae and with in a second jungkook was beneath tae.

Tae : you were saying something bun?

Jungkook : n-nothing idiot,get off

He try to push tae by placing his hands on tae's chest but tae soon started tickling him

Jungkook : hahahah tae please stop!!

Tae : no!!

Both were laughing after few moments tae stopped.Both were trying to catch there breath.Both were looking in eachother eyes with so much love.Tae started leaning in while jungkook closed his eyes.There lips met and soon started to move.Soon the kiss became passionate.Jungkook was enjoying the kiss when he heard his phone ringing.He got out of this beautiful feeling and cleared his throat.

Jungkook : get off tae i have to pick the call

Tae was also shocked because this was the first time they kissed.He slowly got off.Jungkook picked the phone and answered it right away.

Jungkook : hello

Sehun : we found the car in which the girl was kidnapped outside the kim mansion

Jungkook's heart dropped hearing this

Jungkook : umm ok i will be there in 1 hour

He cut off the call.

He stood up,he was regretting kissing tae not because he didn't liked it.He loved it he kissed his love.He regret it because tae might not move on after this stunt that jungkook pulled up.

Jungkook : i have to go and about the kiss

Tae was looking at Jungkook with so much love and hope that jungkook was not able to maintain the eye contact.He turned around.

Jungkook : forget about it,it will never happen again

This broke taehyung heart but still he nodded weakly

Jungkook : byee take care

Tae and jungkook were Walking towards the door.Jungkook opened the door to see a beautiful girl standing there.She was looking confusingly towards tae.

Tae : Mina what are you doing here so early ?

Mina : i wanted to talk

Saying this she hugged tae,jungkook was looking at the duo with sad eyes.He was so hopeless.When they broke the hug tae introduced them both.

Tae : jungkook this is my friend mina and mina this is my best friend  jungkook

Jungkook and mina shared an awkward handshake

Mina went in living room leaving tae and Jungkook together.Even in this short meeting jungkook could see adoration in mina's eyes for tae.His heart was hurting badly but he still smiled.He knew today tae will be arrested with proof.

Jungkook : c-can i hug you?

Tae smiled

Tae : sure bun come here

They hugged jungkook inhaled and melted in the hug.His eyes were teary but he again composed himself and left.As soon as he entered the car he started crying.He couldn't control this painful feeling.He wanted to be happy also but he can't.

Driver : are you alright sir ? Should i call master?

Jungkook : no no i was just missing my parents

Driver : okay sir

They went off towards jungkook's home.He entered his home had his breakfast and changed in to his uniform with heavy heart.Today everything will be over, may be today tae will never see Jungkook with love in his eyes.

Jungkook sat with kai in car and went to station.As soon as he entered the office he was called but G in office.He knocked and entered the office.

G : hello beautiful,i hope today nothing will go against our plan

Jungkook nodded and he was looking down all the time.

G : aww don't be sad he deserves this and you have me to lean on you know

He said with a dirty smirk on his face

Jungkook : i m-must leave now sir i have a mission to do

He said in groggy voice,that was because of crying.

G Smirked

G : yeah sure go ahead

Jungkook left the office and entered the meeting room,they prepared there guns.

Jungkook : lets go

Saying this he and his team left for tae's mansion

See you in next ch