Ch 31

Tae's pov

I woke up early so that i could reach to jungkook's house early.I hurriedly freshen up and changed my clothes.I looked for my phone but i couldn't find it,so i went downstairs and without seeing any notification i head out to meet my baby.

After 15 minutes of driving i reached his house.But i frowned as soon as i reached the door.I heard yelling.Two person were arguing one of them was jin and other......my eyes widened how the hell jin dared to talk to jungkook like that.I furiously walked inside without knocking.I reached the living from where the yelling voices were coming.When i reached there my blood boiled in anger.

Jungkook was almost ready to go back to work when jin came to know and started arguing with him.Jungkook being the stubborn person was not at all listening.He was trying to put on his watch while jin was still trying to persuade him.Everything stopped when a cold voice was heard.

Tae : Jin go to your room now.

Jin and jungkook both froze,jin hesitantly looked towards tae.

Jin : sir he was about to change back don't worry

Tae : yeah i can see that now leave.

Jin left after pleading jungkook with his eyes

Jungkook gulped and turn around.

Tae : where are you going kook

He asked in cold tone

Jungkook : to my office,i have a duty to do

Tae raised an eyebrow

Tae : doctor clearly said not to move your wrist

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook : i am not a baby and i can handle myself

Tae came a little closer

Tae : what if they say bad things to you

Jungkook shrugged like it doesn't bother him but tae knows he was hurt last time and this time too he will be hurt.

Jungkook : I don't care i will ignore

Tae : here i found the invitation letter to a party today.If you will not go office you can go to party and meet the city chief but if you will go office today i will not let you go to party.

Jungkook thought for a moment that if tae is saying he will not let him go then obviously tae will not let him go.I should go to the party and meet the city chief,so that he could solve my problem.

Jungkook : fine!

He huffed and went upstairs to change.He came back after 10 minutes and saw tae was sitting on sofa in living room and watching some drama.Jungkook went near him and sat beside him.He snatched the remote from tae's hand.

Jungkook : you should watch news before watching anything else,you should be aware of what is happening around us

Saying this he switched to news channel and his own eyes widened when he saw a footage of IM being tied up with pole.It was showing that his club was sealed for allowing drug dealing and human trafficking also,jungkook looked towards tae who was smirking seeing the news.

Jungkook pov

How happy he is,he is happy because he is taking revenge on everyone who hurt me.And here i am giving him cold shoulder.

Jungkook switched the channel again and put his head on tae's shoulder.Tae was shocked to see Jungkook initiating the cuddling but he put his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.In this way they spent there whole day eating and watching movies.Tae asked jungkook about his wrist but jungkook just shrugged it off saying its alright.

It was evening time now jungkook was ready in black suit.

Tae : don't you think you are looking too much sexy

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook : of course i know i am looking good

Tae : i think i should come with you as your date, I don't think its safe

Jungkook : no i will go alone because i had to talk to chief and you will attract the crowd.

Tae sighed in defeat

Tae : ok let me drop you at least

Jungkook smiled at him

Jungkook : ok lets go

After 20 minutes of drive they reached the Destination.

Tae : be safe,and call me as soon as-

Jungkook : tae calm down nothing will happen

Tae nodded unsure

Tae : don't move your wrist too much

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook : okay

Jungkook entered the hall,it was full of people but some people gave him disgusting glare.Jungkook started looking for chief.Kai came in front of him with his friends.

Kai : hi cousin, didn't expect you to came after all the shit you have done

Jungkook : well i am still a police officer and you should have a proof for the things you are accusing me of so shut up

Saying this he walked past kai

He waited near bar and drank the juice.He waited for 30 minutes.He saw chief coming in with G.Jungkook hurriedly walked towards them.

Jungkook : sir i need to talk-

G : oo look chief he is the same person i was telling you about,i told him to just marry me and save your image but he is stubborn and whoring with mister kim.He don't care about his duty

Jungkook's heart shattered hearing this,he watched G with his mouth ajar open and eyes teary.

Jungkook : sir i am not whoring-

Chief : i know people like you spreading there legs for rich people but you shouldn't forget you duty-

? : Hello

Everybody turn around to see.......

See you in next chapter