Ch 38

Jungkook's pov
I was sleeping peacefully cuddling tae when my phone vibrated under my pillow.I took it out and got out of tae's grip to go out of the room.I received the call it was from station.

Jungkook : hello

G : why are you absent again?

He asked coldly

Jungkook : i fell off the stairs sir,i got a rib injury thats why i was absent.

G scoffed

G : it was only a rib injury your legs are fine to walk come office right now or you will be suspended.

Saying this he cut the call jungkook sighed and went to change, without informing anyone he went out after changing.

On the other hand in station

G : i called him here, now you have to do your job properly without getting caught

Kai Smirked

Kai : yes sir it will be done,what about the case?

G's expression dropped.

G : hearing will start from next Monday lets see how it goes.

Kai nodded.

A knock was heard

G : come in

Jungkook entered the office looking beautiful as always.G become mesmerized with jungkook's beauty again and again.

G : jungkook you can't take leave for so many days

Jungkook nodded without answering

G : now go and work

Jungkook left without uttering a word because he knows that defending himself in front of G is useless.

He sat on his chair with and aching rib and aching wrist.He started working.

In the mansion

Tae woke up to see an empty bed.He thought jungkook is in restroom.He got up and knocked the door but the door was unlocked.He checked the restroom it was empty.He thought jungkook must be downstairs with jimin.So he took shower and changed his clothes.As soon as he went down he saw jimin getting ready hurriedly while yoongi was standing near him worriedly.

Tae : where is jungkook? And where are you going?

He asked jimin in low tone

Jimin : i-i was....

Yoongi : jungkook went to station early in the morning

Yoongi blurted out as jimin was struggling.Tae's expression darkened hearing this.

Tae : i told him not to go, doctor told him not to move much but he is so stubborn.

He said in dark low tone.Jimin was looking down in fear.yoongi sighed.

Yoongi : can you get access to his mobile phone? We can check who called him and why.

Tae : yes let me check

He called hoseok and told him to check everything.Within 15 minutes he got a message from hoseok.He played the recording he received.

When he heard G Taunting jungkook again his blood boiled.He threw the phone on couch and stood up.

Yoongi was quick to stop him.

Yoongi : where are you going?

Tae : to get him back

Yoongi : if you will go then G will have a negative point against jungkook in court.

Tae turned towards yoongi in rage

Tae : I don't care,i want him back at home right now.He is not at all in right state.

Yoongi sighed

Yoongi : relax jimin and i will go and get him.I will tell them to replace jungkook's duty with jimin for 1 week as he is not well.Call the doctor and tell him to accompany me.

Tae nodded

Tae : okay i will go and check the cctv then but why would they listen to you

Yoongi : because i am the son of law minister,or you can say future minster as i am participating in elections this year.Many people know me not you though

Tae was shocked but he chose to ignore it for now 
Yoongi went out after smirking at tae's reaction.

As soon as jimin and yoongi left along with tae.Someone entered the house,two people entered and one of them stood at the entrance.

? : You should go inside i will infrom you if someone came

Other person nodded and went towards jungkook's room.

? : I wonder why there are not many guards.

That person entered the room and started writing a letter,a threat letter.

He also started searching the cupboard after he was done with letter.He took all the money and papers of jungkook's inherited property.He put all the things in bag and was about to went out when he saw tae looking at him with darkened eyes.

Tae : you will not get away with it this time kai

Soon about 10 of tae's men came in room and captured kai.

Tae : take him to the penthouses i will deal with him there

While in police station

Jungkook was ignoring the increasing pain in his rib.He was suppose to take the pain killer but he forgot it.At this point the pain is a little unbearable for him.He put his head on table to somehow ignore the pain but all in vain.He felt someone patting his head gently he looked up to see yoongi looking at him with worried look.

Jungkook frowned

Jungkook : hyung? What are you doing here? Is something wrong?

He asked worriedly

Yoongi smiled a little

Yoongi : no little one i am here to take you back home

Jungkook : but Chief will not allow hyung you how bad he is....

He winced due to pain

Yoongi held his hand gently and pulled him up by holding his waist.

Yoongi : i have arranged everything you just have to come with me.

Jungkook was too much in pain to resist so he starred walking out.They reached the car and drive off to home.

Jungkook : hyung where is jimin hyung?

Yoongi : he is replacing you for few days at duty bun,just rest okay.

Soon they reached home to see distressed tae pacing in the living room with pain killer in his hand.When he saw jungkook he ran towards him.

Tae : kook i told you not to go out! And you didn't even bothered to tell me.

He was scolding jungkook while jungkook was in his own stress due to pain.

Yoongi : i think you should let him have painkillers first

Tae nodded and gave jungkook his medicines.After jungkook was done taking medicines,he closed his eyes and put his head on yoongi's shoulder.
Tae was so jealous just by seeing that.

Tae : let me take you back to room kook

He held jungkook in bridal style and went towards the room,after settling him on bed he came back to living room.

Yoongi : don't be jealous,treat him gently you are being hard on him thats why he no longer finds comfort in you.

Saying this he went out leaving tae in deep thoughts.