Ch 36

Jungkook's pov

Engagement is over,now i am sitting in my room,oh it's not my room its the master bedroom that was suppose to be for the great mrs kim but now i am here without my will.Jungkook sighed in frustration.Well tomorrow i will join my job again but what about G.What will he do now,when i am engaged with tae what would be his reaction.

Jungkook stood up and stretched his limbs,he is dead tired but he needs to clear his mind.He went out too see maids working.He wanted to know where is tae.

Jungkook : heyy do you know where is tae?

Maid looked at jungkook in worry.

Maid : sir you were suppose to rest

Jungkook scoffed

Jungkook : this is not a hospital that i had to sleep or rest if someone has ordered.I will rest whenever i want.

He said angrily

Jungkook : i am going out

He was about to storm out

Maid : sir please don't leave the house master will not like it.He ordered not to let you out

She said in a scared tone.Jungkook turned around furiously.Guards also came to stop jungkook as they saw him leaving.

Jungkook : I don't care what your fucking master says,i am going out and you can't stop me i am a police officer i can easily arrest you for forcing me to stay.

The guards and maids were scared now because they don't want to be in trouble.So they lowered there head in defeat.

Jungkook glared them one last time and went out.

On the other hand tae is now sitting in his office and IM is sitting in front of him.

IM : i am so sorry i didn't knew that please forgive me tae.

He was pleading,and of course as he was rich he got out of the jail.

Tae sighed frustrated of all the things.

Tae : i will only forgive you when you will help me get G behind the bars.

IM's eyes widened

IM : but we are friends

Tae scoffed

Tae : what friends?he didn't even bother to get you out of the jail.

IM thought for a moment

IM : okay i will help.

Tae smirked and they both shook hands.

Jungkook was now walking on the street,it was a little cold thats why he was wearing a long jacket over his black shirt and black jeans.He dialed Enwoo's number.

Enwoo : hello buddy

Jungkook : i w-want to meet you guys.

Enwoo was now worried hearing jungkook's cracked voice.

Enwoo : ok should i pick you up or you can come here in xxx park.We were trying to fly a drone here.

Jungkook : i will come you don't need to bother.

Enwoo : okay come fast i am waiting buddy

Jungkook started walking towards the park.His phone ringed he picked it up.

Jungkook : hello

Unknown : hello is this jeon Jungkook talking?

Jungkook frowned