Ch 7

No one pov
Jungkook sighed seeing Tae's car disappearing.What he did was because of his duty and his cousin's life.He had no choice,may be he had a choice.But first he decided to confront G about this whole drama.If the information was incomplete then why were thy allowed to raid.
He went inside station.Jimin was standing near door.When he saw angry expression on jungkook's face,he came in front of him

Jimin : whoa whoa where are you going looking so angry?

Jungkook : G's office? If the information was incorrect why raid was permitted.This is all his shitty plan.

Jimin : calm down ok be careful

Jungkook : yeah i will

Jungkook knocked on G's door.

G : come in

G was angry because his plan failed partially.But as soon as his eyes caught the sight of person entered his office,smirk came to his face immediately.

G : well well what brings you here gorgeous

Jungkook's jaw clenched hearing this.

Jungkook : Sir if the information was incomplete why you told us to raid.

Hearing this G stood up hearing this.His jaw clenched hearing jungkook questioning him.He went near him maintaining eye contact.Jungkook didnt budged,he was also angry.G went behind Jungkook and locked the door.Hearing the click sound of lock jungkook panicked inside but didn't show it.G came behind Jungkook and held him by waist.Jungkook's eyes widened.

He tried to step away but G held him and yanked him towards himself.So that jungkook's back was pressed on his chest.Jungkook could feel his breath on his ear.

Jungkook : what the hell are you doing leave me now!

G chuckled

G : shhh baby don't even think about creating a scene,you know very well no on will believe you.

Jungkook was trying to get free,this was a bad idea about confronting G.

Jungkook : Leave me right this instance you are harassing me i am here to talk.

Jungkook was angry and trying to break free,but G's hold was tight.

G : first of all i can do whatever i want remember i am chief here

Jungkook was still struggling to get out of his grip.

G : secondly i enjoyed the view when your so called friend was so disappointed-

He was cut off by a knock on door.G let go off jungkook and said come in

Jimin came in

Jimin : Sir there is a lady shouting something outside i think you should handle it,she is not listening to us

G nodded

G : ok lets go

G came near jungkook's ear

G : may be next time gorgeous

He left leaving jungkook and jimin

Jimin : are you alright ??

Jungkook :y-yes

Jimin : i think you should take a day off

Jungkook nodded and went out without saying anything.He went out.

Jungkook went to kai

Jungkook : i am not feeling well,i am going home

Kai : ok but did you ask the chief?

Jungkook blood boiled hearing this

Jungkook : no i didn't and i will not ask he is busy

He said through gritted teeth

Kai : o-ok you should go

Jungkook went out and unlocked his car.He sat in car and sighed.It was so devastating day for him.He drove towards his home.His phone ranged displaying G's number.He cut the call and turned off the phone.Soon he reached his house.He went in changed his clothes and laid down on his bed.He held the photo of his parents and caressed it.

Jungkook : i a-am tired o-of all t-this,i w-wish you w-were here.

He started crying silently hugging the photo.Soon he dozed off.He woke up after few hours.

Jungkook pov

May be i should visit tae and apologize to him.

He got up and changed his clothes.He drove to kim mansion.He parked the car and rang the bell.Door was opened by maid.

Jungkook : hii! Where is tae?

Maid : master is in his room

Jungkook : ok thanks

Jungkook went to tae's room.Tae was looking outside the window,deep in thoughts.Jungkook knocked and went in.

Tae : what are you doing here?

He asked coldly

Jungkook : i came to see you

Tae : why ?

Jungkook : i want to say sorry

Tae didn't answer

Jungkook : i am sorry tae plz forgive me

Tae : you are done? Now leave

Tae's back was facing jungkook.Hearing this a single tear escaped his eyes.He was feeling so helplessly.He was trapped between his duty and his friendship or you can say love.He was trying hard not to cry hard,but a muffled sniffles left his mouth,He gasped and turn around to leave.So that tae would not find about that.

But as he reached the door he was engulfed in a back hug by none other then his best friend.At this point jungkook broke down and cried.Tae tightened his hug.

Tae : shh calm down baby everything is alright,i am right here

Jungkook : i c-cant leave y-you

He was hiccuping

Tae : shh baby Don't cry,i will not leave you either

Tae turned him around and hugged him.Jungkook cried in his arms for 20 minutes.He was not only upset about the fact tha tae was mad at him but also what G did to him today.But he can't tell tae otherwise he might kill G.So jungkook kept it to himself.

Tae took jungkook to bed and laid with him.They cuddled with eachother and dozed off

See you in next ch
New concept photos are hot as F