Ch 20

Third person pov

Jungkook took the files related to his upcoming mission and went out of the meeting room.He was glad that finally he have a new case other then tae's.Every police department gave up taking any action against someone when that someone is not found guilty for three times.But in G's case he was reluctant in arresting tae in any case.

Well he failed every time.Now jungkook is happy he could do his missions care free.Tonight he will just enjoy with his friends, tomorrow he had to go to IM's company.He was about to leave from station when jimin stopped him.

Jimin : hiii kookie how are you??

Jungkook smiled at him

Jungkook : i am fine hyung how are you??

Jimin : i am also doing good.what case is given to you this time?

Jungkook shrugged and showed jimin his file

Jungkook : its a guy named IM,he owned a company we have to investigate about any illegal things  going on under him.

Jimin was silently inspecting the file with worried expression

Jimin : this dude looks scary

Jungkook chuckled

Jungkook : i am just glad that I don't have mister kim's case this time

Jimin gave jungkook his file back

Jimin : yeah thats good,but be careful

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook : sure hyung,thanks for concern

Jimin smiled and went away.

Kai was standing outside with his friends, waiting for jungkook.Jungkook was about to call him but he stopped when he heard something.

Chen : i heard your cousin broke up with mister kim

Kai : i don't know man,i don't care about that shit.But they don't meet eachother now so i guess mister kim disposed him.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing this,he wanted to do modeling or may be he wanted to become an artist he was also good in art.Also he was a good writer.He joined the police to give it a try.As a bright student he wanted to do many things in his life.He initially thought that he will quit his job after 1 year.

But sadly after his parents death and the letter he received from his parents made him stay in this place.He gave up his every dream, freedom just for the sake of kai's life.And here kai is calling him shit.Tears swelled up in his eyes but he blinked them away.Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder,he turned around to see jimin looking at him with worried expression.

Jimin : don't worry kookie, don't take him serious.Just go home and rest okay??

Jungkook nodded weakly

Jungkook walk towards his car ignoring kai and started the car.

Kai : heyyy wait for me!!

Jungkook : tell some shitty person like you to take you home.

Yeah he said it,he is already doing this job for kai.But that couldn't stop him to snap at kai.He should behave exactly like how kai is behaving with him.He drove away leaving kai in shock.His friends were laughing at him.He was embarrassed and angry.

Jimin : serves you well!

Saying this jimin went away

Jungkook reached home and took a shower,he changed his clothes and lay down to relax.

He slept,when he woke up it was already 5:30 PM.
He took his phone that was ringing.Tae has been calling him from last 1 hour continuously.He decided to know the problem.He picked up the call.

Jungkook : what??

Tae : what is your new case ??

Jungkook frowned

Jungkook : that doesn't concern you mister kim

Tae : JUNGKOOK !!

Jungkook flinched when tae shouted

Jungkook : why should i tell you?!!! Don't you dare shout at me

He snapped

Tae took a long breath to calm himself down

Tae : pleased tell i am just asking i am not doing anything.

Jungkook thought for a moment

Jungkook : fine!its about the CEO of starship cooperation that doesn't include you

Tae : you will not take the case.

He said sternly

Jungkook : oo shut up,we are not friends, mind your own business mister kim

He said Rudely

Tae : i am dying here without you, please comeback.I am sorry please

He pleaded

Jungkook : its too late mister kim enjoy your time with your new friend now

Tae : jungkook please-

Jungkook hung up

On the other hand tae screamed in frustration.IM is his cousin, who is into mafia.He got rid of every officer that tried to interrogate him in Daegu.G gave jungkook this case on purpose so that tae had to choose between his cousin and his love.

All the things were messed up.Tae picked his phone and called Hoseok.

Hoseok : yes sir

Tae : arrange security teams and tell them to keep an eye on jungkook.

Hoseok : sure sir

Tae sat down and rubbed his temple in frustration.This whole thing wouldn't have happened if jungkook didn't heard his and mina's talk.Or on the true side if he had defended jungkook in front of mina.

After sometime he went home and took shower.He already said yes on going to club so got ready and waited for mina.

On the other hand jungkook's friends reached his house to pick him up.Although when they reached there they saw jungkook in boring clothes so they made him change in sexy clothes with leather pants that he never wore before.

Shit is about happen☺️see you in next ch