chapter twelve // the interruption.

hello everyone im sorry im barely updating anymore but im honestly so stuck and have no idea what to write about because im terrible at being creative with things, etc !! well enjoy chapter twelve lovelies.

perfect. everything in my life was perfect, it couldn't have been any better. this was the happiest i've ever been in months, or even years.

now now, we all know that we don't need a boy to make us girls happy but luke just bought me so much joy that's almost undescribable. not only is he my boyfriend, but he's my bestfriend, and i couldn't ask for anything better.

today luke and i were hanging out, just cause. and it wasn't anywhere really special, just my house, with some pizza and soda, maybe even a movie.

ding dong!

it was luke. i opened up and he greeted me with a big, warm, hug. i could stay in his arms forever, i felt so safe, so secure.

"how're you princess?" he asked, with a nervous smile.

"im fine, and you?" i asked.

"eh, im okay thank you." he said, scratching his neck and biting on his lip ring.

"are you nervous? you seem tense." i questioned.

"im fine, just hungry, can we eat the pizza?" he said, wanting to change the subject.

i nodded and grabbed the pizza off of the table and bought him into my room where we sat on my bed face to face, our legs crossed, and us laughing and complaining about how terrible life was.

it felt like one of those deep 'midnight talks' that all of tumblr talks about and craves, those talks where you just talk about life, and where the other person is actually listening to your nonstop complaining, and i liked it.

annoying classical iphone ringtone.

luke declined the call and bit his lip.

"something wrong?" i asked, worried.

"no, it's nothing, don't worry about it." he said.

although i wasn't so sure he was telling the truth, i didn't want to worry so we just kept talking and laughing like nothing happened.

after all of that was over and all of the pizza was eaten, we put on some random movie and cuddled. until his phone rang, again.

"im sorry, can i go downstairs to take this?" he asked.

"yeah, go ahead." i replied.

now now, yes, i did think of going by the stairs and listening in on the conversation he was having on the phone but i needed to trust him, i didn't want to seem like i didn't if he caught me, i trust him to tell me what's happening, when the time comes.

five minutes later, he comes back up into my room breathing heavily and stomping hard, with an angry look on his face.

"hey, what happ-" i say before he cuts me off with "i have to go, im sorry." while grabbing his coat and rushing out the door.

(a/n: this part was really boring and kinda short and stupid, but i haven't updated in almost two months and that's way too long but i've got an idea (finally) for some drama so yeah, thank you for reading this part, until next time!!)