chapter ten // double date.

hey im running out ideas obviously so yeah im sorry about that but enjoy chapter ten!

ali, ashton, luke and i all sat down at our table for four, and i had to admit, ali picked a good guy. he was so kind to her, and they were just perfect for eachother. i couldn't be happier for her.

we spent the night talking about stupid stuff like celebrities and who were our favorites, and honestly, i wouldn't have wanted to spend my saturday night any other way.

once we were done eating, luke and ashton paid for the dinner and we then got into the car.

"hey guys, we've had so much fun tonight, and i don't want it to end, so how about a sleepover?" ali asks us.

"um ali, your house has two bedrooms and so does mine." i say. "cmon, please!" she whined. "we can do it at your house, it'll be fun!"

"alright, you win." i said, not wanting to say it since she always won.

once we arrived at my house, we told my mom everything and then ordered pizza.

"so, do you guys wanna watch a movie..?" i asked them. "let's play spin the bottle, just me and you!" luke says. "ha ha ha, very funny." i said sarcastically. "let's watch the conjuring!" ali chimes in. "ali, you know im terrified of scary movies." i whisper to her, not wanting luke or ashton to hear. "aw is my princess scared?" luke asked. which made me blush over the fact that he called me his princess. "pfft, of course im not scared!" i said, trying not to sound like i was clearly lying.

"oh, you aren't? then let's watch it!" he says, testing me. "alright, let's watch it." i replied, regretting it right after the words escaped my mouth.

before the movie started, luke and i went into the kitchen to make popcorn, even though we knew it wouldn't blend well with pizza, but we didn't care.

"so kate.. look, i've been thinking about us, and i really want there to be an us and i've stopped messing around with girls for you and i just like you a lo-" i cut him off with a kiss, a slow, long, passionate kiss that felt like we've both been wanting to kiss each other for a very long time, it felt good. (a/n: i never know how to describe a kiss cause never had one sooo) "you blab too much hemmings." he then smiled and we kissed a bit more.

"hey! u-.. whoa am i interrupting something?" ali says winking. "haha of course not." i say nervously, my cheeks turning a bright red. "i'll leave you two alone." she says while going back into the living room.

"i know this isn't the most romantic place to ask you this, and im not in the most romantic clothes.." he says, pointing at the pajamas i let him borrow from my dad who was never home. "but, i really really like you kate and i want to be able to call you mine. so, what do you say to being my girlfriend?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck and biting his lip.

"yes, of course!" i tell him before embracing his warm body. "oh god, thank the lord that you said yes. i honestly thought you'd say no an-" "there you go, blabbing again." i say, before kissing him again. "you know the right way to shut me up, princess."

the school's player [lrh]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें