chapter eighteen // the end.

aye i hope you enjoy chapter eighteen!

it was the first day of school, and this year, i was somewhat excited to start a new school year. we were finally seniors.

last year i entered this school, not knowing what i wanted, i was lost and naive.

this year, i entered the school with luke, my boyfriend, and my three bestfriends who all helped me find myself.

ali who was with ashton, becca who was with calum and jenn, who was with michael.

i met becca at lunch, she was new and alone since she had transferred to the school at a late time, so ali, luke and i went to talk to her.

i met jenn in history in about march, we were paired to do a project together, and things went well.

so i introduced becca to jenn and jenn to ali and that's basically how we became as close as sisters.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

it was ali, i ran into the backseat of her car since jenn claimed the front seat as her own the first time ali picked her up.

"bagel?" jenn asked me, pulling one out of a bag. "plain with cream cheese?" i questioned. "you know it." she replied, handing me the bagel.

"how do you all feel!?" ali asked, excitedly.

"good, dominant." i replied, while chewing.

"nervous, worried." responded becca.

"bloated." jenn chimed in, making us all laugh.

"well here we are, remember, we all meet at our usual table in the cafe!" ali says running off and into ashtons arms.

i searched for luke and there he was.

i ran towards him and we hugged for about 30 seconds.

"hey babe! how was australia!?" i asked him, since he went there for summer break. "it was amazing! felt good to be back at home, yanno, and how was your summer? i've missed you so much." he says, biting his lip.

"eh it could've been better if you were here but you're here now so that's all that matters." i say.

he hugs me once more and places his hand onto my head.

"i love you." he whispered.

"and i love you more."

we grabbed each others hand and walked into school.

(a/n: ok well this is the end of the story, they all live happily ever after aha well ugh i didn't want to end it so soon but i am out of ideas and yeah well thank you all for reading this really sucky story, i hope you enjoyed it, oh and if you want to read my other fanfic that'd be great! it's a calum fanfic and yeah aha have a good day, i love you all babes)

twitter: camrenscake

instagram: kryshoran and highonlucas

tumblr: krystail

(that's in case you wanted to know more about me, the sucky author aha leave comments that i can respond to :) have a good day x)