chapter two // luke hemmings?

hii everyone well i hope you liked the first chapter even though it was short oops, but hope you enjoy chapter 2!

before alison and i got out of the car, we took deep breaths and just tried to laugh off all of the anxiety built inside of us.

once we were done trying to shake off all of the nerves we had, we got out of the car and walked up the concrete stairs that lead to the outside of our school. i read the sign that was hung on the front of the school "welcome to montgomery high!"

we waited for the doors of hell to open and once they did, everybody rushed in. alison and i waited for it to clear up since we hated to be squished with a bunch of people we didn't know.

once everybody got in, alison and i got off of the bench and walked toward the school until we were interrupted by someone's gasping.

"oh, just another girl being awed by the great luke hemmings." alison said sarcastically.

"alison, what's so bad about him?" i asked.

"kate, he's gotten with every girl at this school.. and i was one of them." she says quietly.

"oh yeah, im sorry.." i say.

"it's fine, it was over one year ago anyways, you already know the story. let's just hope your not .. his next victim!" she says jokingly.

"let's hope." i say, playing along.

when we enter the school we went straight to our new homerooms. sadly, i didn't know anybody in my homeroom, so all i did was keep my mouth shut and play with my shaky fingers. im not so big on the starting fresh type thing, so im quite nervous, but when aren't i?

"hey im so sorry im late, it won't happen again." i hear some boy say while walking into homeroom, 9 minutes late.

i turn around to see who it was and it's no surprise that the boy was luke, luke hemmings.

"okay young man, take the seat in front of kate anne." said our homeroom teacher, mr. carter.

"uh im sorry but who's kate?" luke asks.

"im kate." i say quietly.

he then smirks and sits down in front of me. suddenly, he turns around and says "hey princess."

i then laugh and say "hey.. luke."

"you're very beautiful." he says, to my surprise.

"uh.. thanks." i reply.

"how about dinner with me? at 7?" he asks.

"im sorry but i barely even know you." i say trying to sound the least bit mean.

"just say yes, princess." he says frustratingly.

"um alright, i mean i guess.." i say, unsure about this whole thing.

"here's my number." he says while handing me a piece of paper that has been in his pocket, probably used on many other girls.

he then turns around while i try to process what has just happened. all i was processing was that a guy i met less than 5 minutes ago has asked me to dinner.. and that it was probably just a way to get with me.

first things first, tell alison.