chapter seventeen // what the hell mom?

enjoy chapter seventeen, it was a bit awkward for me to write this since im like a child but um bare with me.

luke had called me and told me that he planned something very special for the both of us.

i was super excited, and since we've never officially got back together, i was hoping that this is what the whole thing would be about.

i wore a nice little black dress and some black flats since i wasn't so much into heels.

luke: i'll be there in five princess.

[read 7:56pm]

i hurried downstairs to talk to my mom real quick.

"how do i look?" i say, turning around so that she'd see the dress. "stunning! here, take these." she says, winking at me and handing me condoms.

"mom why the hell do you have condoms and why would i ever be in need of these? im still young." i say, shoving them into my purse anyways. "you never know and if it does happen, you should be safe."

i then say goodbye and wait outside since luke'll be here soon. and sure enough, he is.

"wow, you look stunning." he says, smiling. "and so do you."

-

"here it is, the place we went to on our very first date." said luke.

"you're the best luke i love you, so much."

"and i love you right back."

-

after luke and i finished up our dinner, he took me to his house, and had told me that his mother wasn't home.

"luke im not so sure about this i mean, what if something happens? what if we go too far?" i ask, nervously. "kate, even if that does happen, i'll still always be here for you and i'll alaays love you, there's nothing to be afraid of." he told me, looking me in the eye and placing his hands onto my shoulders.

and so we started to make out, it was intense and i didn't know where it would take us.

but before i knew it, we were both undressed and i remembered the condoms that were inside of my purse.

i reached to get them, not wanting to stop doing whatever we were doing.

thanks mom.

i handed him the condom and he smiled. he put it on and OK I CANT WRITE THIS OK THEY HAVE SEX AND THEY SLEEP TOGETHER HAPPILY OK UH HOPE YOU ENJOYED.