chapter thirteen // who's michael?

hey everyone! i have lots of ideas coming through for this story, thanks to everyone who gave me ideas, enjoy chapter thirteen :-)

me: luke, what happened?

[read 10:37pm]

me: just let me know if you're okay, if you need to talk, im here and you know that

[read 10:39pm]

me: goodnight luke

[delivered]

thoughts were racing through my mind, coming in all at once. i wonder what has him so ticked off, he was never like this towards me, i just wanted him to be able to trust me, that's what's most important in a relationship.

as much as i wanted to get to the bottom of this unsolved mystery, i was tired so before i knew it, i was sound asleep.

RING RING RING!

ugh the annoying alarm. i shut it off and went to change out of my pajamas, brushed my teeth and waited for ali to come and pick me up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

i rushed outside and into her car, rubbing my tired eyes after doing so.

"did you get any sleep babe?" she asks me, looking worried. "2 hours of it. i couldn't sleep at all, it was terrible." i replied. "why, what happened?" she questioned. "nothing, all is fine." i reply, faking a smile to make her stop asking me questions that i was way too tired to answer.

when we got to school ali went straight to her locker and then waited for class to start.

i swear i've never been this tired before, it was so weird.

i try rushing to my locker which didn't work because i bumped into a couple making out, which was no surprise.

"hey, excuse me." i say to the two people swallowing eachother.

"sor-" the boy replied before turning his head and looking at me, and that's when i noticed that it was luke. making out with megan, once again.

"why are you doing this? what did i do?" i ask him, trying my best not to cry and humiliate myself in front of the whole crowd that formed to watch.

"what do you mean? you're the one who cheated on me with michael!" he yells, making more people join in and 'watch'.

"what in the world are you talking about? i don't even know who that is and i would never cheat on you. but you cheated on me." i said before running off.

"let me explain!" he yelled.

but honestly i didn't care what he had to say, he hurt me enough.