chapter fourteen // the explanation.

aye welcome back enjoy this hilariously long chapter babe (note the sarcasm)

luke: babe let me explain.

[read 7:26pm]

luke: it wasn't at all what it looked like, let me come over and explain.

[read 7:29pm]

me: fine but i don't have all day so make it quick.

[delivered]

before i knew it, luke was downstairs, knocking on my door.

i hurried down to open up the door, and without greeting him, i lead him up into my bedroom, where he would explain to me what was going on.

"okay so megan had told me that she has seen you and michael.. together, like a couple out in public and you're not his, you're mine." he explained. "i honestly would never purposely hurt you kate, you've got to believe me." he told me, looking me dead in the eye.

"i can't believe that you believe megan, you should've came to me first." i tell him, while looking down at my fingernails, just to distract myself. "i know, im sorry, i mean it." he says, realizing the fact that i was looking down at my nails so he held my hand. "i forgive you, just please, don't let it happen again." i say. "i won't, i promise."

the rest of the day consisted of us just watching lame movies and eating chinese food, i was glad to have him back.

(a/n: THIS CHAPTER THING WAS SO SHORT IM SORrY I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT LOL IDEK WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OK BYE!)