chapter six // megan.

hii guys sorry i've been updating a lot, I have no life soo !! and i'd just like to give a shoutout to zayn malik for turning 22 today, haha but hope you enjoy chapter 6(66)!

BEEPBEEPBEEP!

there it was, the annoying alarm clock. i turn it off and get out of bed, surprisingly excited to go through the day.

i remember last night. the kiss. i begin to smile. maybe luke really liked me. hopefully he does because sadly, i feel like im the one falling for him, and it was supposed to be the other way around.

i brush my teeth, left my hair naturally wavy and begin to look for an outfit. i ended up wearing a plain black tight sweatshirt along with black skinny jeans. to make the whole thing match, i wore black converse.

i put on some mascara and chapstick, grab my jacket and wait for ali.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"bye mom!" i shout.

i head out of the house and into ali's car.

"so.. how'd it go!?" she asks, wanting to know every single detail. "well he was actually super nice and we got to know each other and when he took me home, we uh.. kissed." i say, trying not to make my blushing noticeable. "wow that's actually good news! he didn't try to.. y'know?" "nope, which surprised me."

before i knew it, we were at hell. we waited for everyone to go in and then went in after everyone, as usual. i then go to my locker to get my first, second, and third period books. to my surprise, there's some random couple making out right in front of it, perfect.

"excuse me, this is my locker." i say to the couple. "oh im so-" i hear the boy say before realizing who he was.

"luke?" i asked, feeling hurt and upset over the fact that i was stupid enough to think that he actually liked me.

"hey babe - i mean megan (Kawaiimuke ), can we do this some other time?" he asks the brunette, who was sadly, pretty. "sure babe!" she says before kissing him once more.

"listen kate, it's not what it looks like, i swear." he tells me while looking down at me, since he's about 8 inches taller than me.. "yeah sure, you making out with some other girls' face was totally not what it looked like. but it's fine, it was one date anyways, it's not like i like you enough to care." i lie.

"but no, i actually like y-" i cut him off.

"leave me alone and go suck on megan's face." "but i don't want to." he says, sounding like a kid. "why? you had no problem doing it three minutes ago." i answer back. "look, i'll talk to you about it in homeroom okay?" he says, sounding annoyed. "alright whatever."

after gym with alison was over, i was headed to homeroom.. where luke was.

i entered the class and sat down, after doing so, luke automatically turns around.

"hey princess." he says, making me blush.. even though i didn't want to.

"hey luke. what did you want to tell me?" i question. "can i come over your house at around 5?" he asks. "what for exactly?" i ask, confused. "there's a whole lot i need to tell you." he says, sounding nervous. "alright."

(skipping through the school day because um that's boring af)

once school was finally over, ali and i met up outside so that she'd take me home.

"so what's new?" she questioned. "oh, well luke's coming over to tell me something, not so sure what he wants to tell me though." i reply. "you seem upset babe what's wrong?" she asks with a concerned look on her face.

"im upset over something so stupid." i say. "tell me, im your best friend, i won't judge." she comforts me. "okay well this morning started off great until i got to my locker where i saw luke making out with.. megan." i say, despising the name. "oh, the nice megan? or the bítchy one?" she asks.

"the bítchy one." i say. "aw kate, don't worry, hopefully luke clears it all up when he goes over." "yeah but we literally just met yesterday and ugh, it's just all happening too fast, ya know?" i say, hoping she understood. "yeah, i know exactly what you mean." she says, making me feel a little better.

"well, we're here. let me know what happens tomorrow morning babe!" she shouts from her car. "alright ali!" i shout back.

time passed and it was already five thirty. i hear the doorbell ring and come downstairs in grey sweatpants and a milky pink sweatshirt. i then open the door, taking deep breaths before doing so.

"hey, luke." i say before he pulls me into a hug, which i didn't expect.

"hey princess, let's go up to your room to.. talk." he says, looking somewhat nervous. "alright luke."

(a/n) alright guys haha hope you enjoyed chapter six and i know that kate and luke are happening way too fast but i just didn't wanna wait on anything !! so yeah, until next time.