chapter sixteen // dirty hands.

aye enjoy chapter sixteen :-)

ali slept over that night and was gone the next morning.

i thought over what happened last night, it was like a dream, it was weird and unexpected and i didn't know how to feel about it. especially since ali had a boyfriend.

ali: look im sorry about last night, i was just not thinking and i don't want to get in the way between you and luke and yes i have told ashton since i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't but yeah im sorry kate, i hope we could um still be close friends if that's okay with you.

[read 9:54am]

me: it's fine honestly, we could just pretend that it never happened aha, oh and there's still some left over chinese food, just in case you wanted to stop by and pick it up since i'll be eating pizza.

[read 9:57am]

ali: okay no problem :-)

[read 10:01am]

i couldn't pretend it just never happened. it'd be way too awkward and it's not like i liked the fact that it happened. i still love luke and instead of trying to get him to understand, i was making out with my best friend.

-

i had walked to luke's house since it wasn't so far away and i was planning on getting him to understand what happened.

so i knocked and nobody came to get the door, and i knew he was there since his car was parked out front. maybe he was still angry.

i opened the door to see if it was already open and luckily, it was.

i went upstairs, since he was always in his room and since that was where his room was. i slowly opened up the door, hearing small, quiet moans. i didn't know if i should continue on opening the door since i would've either seen him having sex or watching porn.

i opened the door anyways and my virgin eyes witnessed luke pleasuring himself.

"holy fucking shit luke!" i say, covering my innocent 10 year old eyes. "kate what the fuck are you doing here? couldn't have knocked?" he asked, closing his laptop and picking his pants off of the floor, so he'd be able to put them on.

"i-i'm sorry uh i didn't expect for you to be uh.. masturbating aha."

he leaves the room to wash his dirty hands and i could tell that he felt somewhat uncomfortable.

he broke the silence and asked "why are you here? we're over remember?" to which i responded "yeah but we need to talk, you didn't let me talk."

"explain." he sat himself onto his bed as did i.

and so i explained everything to him, starting from when ali had told me to get him to fall in love with me to when i fell in love with him.

"so i see.. well i mean i'll need to think about it but you're forgiven." he said. "i love you luke, i really do, even if your dick isn't so big." i say teasing him.

"and i love you kate, even if you... yeah nevermind i've got nothing." he says.

and so we spent the rest of our day playing grand theft auto five and laughing at what a terrible driver i was but everytime luke bought that up i always bought up the fact that he was jerking off, which eventually made him stop.

(a/n: hey hope you all enjoyed the chapter aha i thought it was funny but yeah, have a goood day!)