chapter four // makeover.

hey everyone! today's sunday and tomorrow's monday and.. kms !!1 anyways, here's chapter 4, enjoy.

"okay so here's the plan.. after school we go to my house and get some makeup stuff and after that, we head to your house with the makeup and give you a makeover. you're already gorgeous but we need to make luke actually like you, not pretend to. my plan is to make him stop playing around with girls and you'll be the one who'll make it all happen. are ya in?" she asks, wanting me to agree to the plan.

"sounds perfect, im in!" i say, feeling good about alison's master plan.

after alison and i ate lunch and discussed her new crush, ashton, i went to fourth and fifth period. we only have five periods throughout the day and they each last one hour and four minutes. we have a days and b days and have different classes everyday except for math and literature, they stay the same. (this is my school so im sorry if it's different for you.)

after the stressful school day was over, i met up with alison outside and went into her car.

"you ready?" she asked. "y- yeah." i say hesitantly.

once we got to ali's house, she grabbed a huge box of makeup and then put it onto the backseat. and before i knew it, we were at my house.

i was sitting in front of my small vanity while alison was powdering my face.

"don't make me look cakey!" i squeal.

"haha i know what im doing babe." she says, sounding sure of herself, which made me feel a little better since i was worried of what the outcome would look like.

she added black mascara, light eye shadow to compliment my blue eyes, black winged eyeliner, blush, and a pretty pink chapstick.

once i turned around to see the final product, i felt confident. sure it wasn't much makeup but it made my features stand out. and it still looked like me. it's what i loved the most about it, it didn't look like a new face, which is what girls at my school use makeup for. it looked like me, kate.

"oh god i look amazing! thanks ali, you're the best." i say feeling somewhat excited for the 'date'. "anytime kate, since it's only five o' clock, we have two hours.. want me to do your hair?" she asks while being obvious she wants me to say yes. "sure why not." i say, just to make her happy.

she then starts to curl my hair with my curling wand that i barely ever use. once she was finished, i hugged her and thanked her.

"okay kate well im headed home, good luck! text me about it when it's over!" she shouts while walking out of the house. "alright, will do" i shout back.

i then realized i needed a change of clothes. i looked at the time. 6:30. i then rushed to my closet and looked through multiple hangers. i ended up wearing a grey knit sweater that went over my black skirt that went a little above my knees. i then added knit knee high socks to go along with my boots. i took a look in the mirror, proud of how the outfit looked.

me: hey luke it's kate, im ready.

luke: alright princess, address?

me: 184 grayson ave

luke: okay, on my way :)

me: alright.

i felt anxious yet excited. but why would luke fall for a girl like me?