Descending

The day had arrived which consisted of every witch and wizard in Hogwarts to be more invested in the upcoming daily activity.

The vibrant yellow contrasting with the maroon tone had completely engulfed the stadium. Students were chanting and projecting banners - most of which consisted of either the third year Gryffindor Seeker, Harry Potter, or of the most talented Chaser Hogwarts had seen in years - April Snape.

The weather was bleak and miserable as the sky had a dark, catastrophic cast. It was torrential raining which would only make the Quidditch game harder - but more thrilling to the audience.

The crowd was filled with beaming faces, awaiting for the match. Liv was situated in her usual seat, one of the best in the stadium - the perks of having a best friend being the daughter of an authoritative figure.

April had managed to snatch up the seat for her new best friend in their first year, after making themselves acquainted with each other in a detention with Mcgonagall.
Ever since the pair had been inseparable. It had lead to the brunette begging her Father to arrange a seat for the blonde, when she would watch her games. Snape somehow could never refuse his Daughter's wishes.

And ever since, she had never missed one.

Snape was also a familiar spectator of Quidditch. Although he never played when he was a boy, or even joined in on the celebrating and chanting. He would rather be struck by the Cruciatus Curse, than to be seen as a insolent hooligan. He too, had never missed a game - Especially not his own Daughter's. He was always immensely proud of her skill. Although he didn't express it enough at times, she definitely knew.

Growing up at Hogwarts, the Professor had always took April to visit the quidditch matches, every week, which only later on fuelled her passion.

Before getting sorted into Gryffindor, she was always a huge supporter of Slytherin. Maybe Snape was slightly biased...

The day before, April had also asked if Remus was going to attend.

"Darling, I'll be there at every match, don't you worry" he chuckled . "Anything to support my own house" as her face slightly dropped, realising. He was not going because of her.

"Oh, r-right yeah, of course" she whispered as her eyes dropped, now instantly finding her shoes the most interesting thing to look at.

He could never keep up with the feeling of guilt around her. She always made him crumble.

He grasped onto her cheeks in a firm, but loving grip as he lowered his neck to meet her gaze.

"You know... I'm mostly excited though to watch my girlfriend absolutely annihilate those yellow badgers" he said not really focusing on what he had just announced.

"Y-your girlfriend?" She asked hoarsely as her eyes lit up at the small confession.

"Shit, I, well, if-if you'd want to, I-I mean-"

"Shut up you idiot, of course I want to be your girlfriend" breathlessly laughed the witch

"You do?" He said with an adoring smile as he cupped her cheeks and brought her in for a tender kiss.

Remus started to slowly pepper small kisses to the rest of her face which then trailed down to her neck as she let out a content moan.

"R-Rem-Remus... ah, that feels good" as he just chuckled at her obviously aroused state

"Go on, Love. You have a game to prepare for" as she let out a needy groan whilst he just chuckled.

"See you tomorrow?"