BPD

Borderline personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by instability in mood relationships, self-image, and behavior. , while there is no known cause for it, child abuse, neglect, trauma, or genetics can be a known factor. When suffering from BPD, some of the symptoms can be fear of abandonment, unstable relationships where someone can mean the world to you, until a miss-step and then they mean nothing to you.  unclear and shifting self-image, loving yourself one minute, hating yourself the next. One can suffer from chronic feelings of emptiness, explosive anger, and feeling difficulty feeling empathy. Mood disorders and other disorders could go hand in hand. A therapy treatment they use for BPD is Dialectical behavior therapy, I am currently using this carse of treatment and find it very helpful. 

Diary entries : 

It has been six months since the day I last sat in that doctor's office crying, the doctors telling me never to go on my way like to give out diagnosis claiming it doesn't change anything anyway.  Only pills and unhelpful advece. Every day is a struggle, fighting against the anger, the emptiness the mood swings. I try to explain to the so-called friends that there is the reasoning behind my behavior, but all I do is drive them away, if it's not the illness doing it, it is me hurting them because I just want them to stay. I can't keep living like this, every day I awake, fighting against myself and this personality of mine. When will things begin to change?