episode-3

Hii guys thanks for ur support and comment. So let's start today's episode ☺

In India
At vr mansion

(Ahana left from the room and she was in corridor siya came and said)

Siya: so bhai throwed u out of the room naa.

Ahana: he has not thrown me he was just trying to spend time with her daughter.

Siya: oo toh bhai ko samajh aa hi gaya ki tum unke sath rahogi toh wo riya kae saath kya kisi kae saath time spend nahin kar paaogi kyunki tum unhe unke apno sae door karti rahti ho right.

Ahana: don't u dare to taunt me siya because now I am Mrs. Vansh rai singhania.

Siya: (sirf naam kae liye) only for calling in reality u are just a gold digger. Kyunki hum sab jaante hai ki tumhe sirf vansh bhai kae paison sae matlab hai or kuch nahi isliye riddhima bhabhi ko unse dur kar diya naa.

Ahana: don't call me a gold digger because it was riddhima who was a gold digger and yes mark my words that i will soon make my place in heart of vansh.

Siya: itnae saalo sae jagah hi toh bana rahi thi par abhi tak nahin bana paayi.

Ahana: tum..

Dadi: ( shouting) siya!! Come here I want to tell u something.

Siya: ok dadi coming. And u mind my words bhai always loved bhabi not u and will always love her.

Ahana: ......

(Saying this siya left)

In America

On next day

Riddhima: good morning my angel.

Shanaya: good morning mom. U are looking beautiful.

Riddhima: subah hui nahi ki makkhan lagana shuru.

Shanaya: no mom i am saying the truth u always look very beautiful.

Riddhima: ok ok come on take shower u have to go to ur school and I have to go to the office other wise we both will be late.
( riddhima is ceo of an international company)

Shanaya: ok mom!

(Shanaya getted down from the bed and was going to bathroom but suddenly she fainted)

Riddhima: (shouted) Shanaya!!

After 1 hour in the hospital

(Doctor came out of the room after checking shanaya's report meanwhile riddhima was crying so much and sejal was trying to
Handle riddhima)

Riddhima: doctor!! What happened to my daughter please tell she is right naa

Doctor: please calm down she's not having any serious problem but please make her happy u can change her environment or etc. Or take her to vacation but please make her happy. Where is her father I want to talk to him.

Riddhima: agar usae apni family ki chinta hoti toh wo yaha hota naa.

Doctor: what! U are saying that her father is not with her?

Sejal: no no doctor h actually his father is out of country for work.

Doctor: ok so take care of her she is sleeping right now but soon she will wake up.

Riddhima: doctor can we meet her?

Doctor: yaa sure.(Saying this doctor left)

Sejal: riddhima what was u saying? U wre telling doctor about him and u don't remember that you only said that u don't want ur past to affect ur daughter life and u wre telling it urself?

Riddhima: sorry sejal I was not able to stop my emotion at that time.

Sejal : it's ok now go again stay with shanaya.
( riddhima goes to shanaya and sejal went to attend a call)

Precap: riddhima to go to India!!!

Pheww!!!!!!!!! Done
So I will post next episode soon enjoy this episode and tell me if u like this story in comment section