episode-51

Hello everyone, I am back with a new update so without my nonsense let's start.........

In riansh's room

Riddhima was standing near the window and then shanaya enters in the room and she turns toward her.

Shanaya:What happened mumma? Are you angry from me.

Riddhima:I just want to tell u that don't talk to me from today.

Shanaya:why? What I have done?

Riddhima:Really shanaya? U don't know what you have done? So let me tell you, you have pushed riya and now she is injured.

Shanaya:(tears) No mumma I have not done anything in fact I have not met her from morning.

Riddhima:You have done this and now you are saying a lie, I didn't expected this from you shanaya. Just go from here.

Shanaya:(crying) Mumma really I have not done anything.

Riddhima:(shouted) Go!!!!

(Shanaya was scared from her so she went out from her room she was sobbing badly and then she went straight to her room.)

Other side-
In an empty building.

A man was tied on the chair unconscious

A man was tied on the chair unconscious.... Blood was ozing from his head it seems like he was beaten badly. And then someone comes there.

Man:so how is the treatment going on Angre?

Angre:Boss he is still unconscious.
(Ab samajh toh gaye hi hoge kon hai wo insaan)

Then he goes towards the table and brings a glass which was full of water. He throws it on his face and the man tied on the chair wake up with a jerk.

Man:(gasping) P... Please leave m...me Va....Vansh.

Vansh:O come on why do u want me to go away? Let's stay together for sometime. Abhi toh hume apna hisaab barabar karna hai.....

Kabir:please vansh!! (He was trembling in fear that if he will not be able to convince him to leave him, he will he will breathe her last breathe soon.)

Vansh:Ohoo half-bro you have came here few minutes ago I can't let you go so soon abhi toh khatirdaari karna baaki hai.
(Saying this he brought a rod and hit it on kabir's head.)

Vansh:this is for plotting against me.

Bang!!!

Vansh:This is for trying to create misunderstanding between me and riddhima.

Bang!!!

Vansh:this is for trying to kill my family.

Bang!!!

Vansh:and this is for.....
(Kabir's condition was worst than anything in the world seeing this Angre came and holded vansh.)

Angre:boss!! Calm down.

Vansh:No angre leave me!!!

Angre:Boss he will die. Please stop it.
(After some time vansh stopped but his eyes were red due to anger. He told angre to take Kabir to the basement which is specially made for them who tries to mess with VR and then they both went to VR mansion but he promised himself that Kabir will not be able to run away from him he will kill him soon,very soon.)

At VR mansion.

Vansh came down from his car and went in while angre went to park the car. He went in and saw everyone was sitting in the hall and chit-chatting a smile crept on his face looking at his happy family and then his eyes went on his sweetheart who was cutting apples with knife it was looking like she was hell angry.

Riddhima's pov

When shanaya went away from my room i was so much angry from her and this time I will not forgive her easily she have to behave nicely with riya and then I went down and saw everyone was talking ishani gestured her to sit so she also sat near her and started cutting the apples for dadi but my mind was only stuck on shanaya I came out of my thoughts when I listened his voice"slow sweetheart you will cut your hand"I looked at the side from where the voice was and there he is standing, my peace I looked at him and he came to me.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh:Why are you so careless? Can't you be careful what if you cut your hand? (He asked being concerned)

Riddhima:Relax vansh see I am fine nothing happen to me. And where were you? And where is Kabir?

Vansh:jahaan use hona chahiye(Where he should be)

Riddhima:What?

Vansh:Nothing.So what all of you were talking about?

Dadi:Nothing beta we were talking about you that how you always trouble everyone with your cute antics when you were small.

Ishani:But bhai always cared for everyone. And this tells that you are the best brother.

(Vansh side hugs ishani and siya nad then angre also comes and joins them. )

And they enjoyed there time.

Precap:A new problem.

So how was the episode guys? Please please please give ur precious reviews😘

By