episode-32

Hello SWEETHEARTS🥰
I hope all of u are fine.
Let's start the episode.

At 6:00 p.m.

(Everyone was very tensed all vansh's man were standing in a line lowering their head.)

Vansh:(angry)(shouted)what the hell!!!!
How just she vanished?u all can't find a girl?

Angre:boss calm down.

Vansh:how angre? My daughter is missing and uare saying me to calm down!!!

Aryan:bhai he is saying right please don't be angry!!

Vansh: Ok!! (Towards the bodyguard's ) u all go and find my daughter and bring her in front of me fast and if u all will not be able to find her then U all can't be able to see tomorrows sun. (Dangerous tone)

(They all quickly went out in search of Shanaya.)

Riddhima:I can't stay here now I am also going to find her.
(She stood up and started to go towards the door but vansh held her wrist and stopped her.)

Riddhima:Vansh please let me go and find her please.

Vansh:please riddhima don't go anywhere I am finding her naa please just stay here.

Sejal:yes riddhima he is saying right don't go anywhere.

(Before riddhima could say anything she started feeling dizzy and fainted but vansh caught her in his arms.)

Dadi:riddhima!!
(Everyone runned towards her.)

Siya:bhai what happened to bhabhi!!

Vansh:(worried)she is depressed that's why.

Ishani:bhai let's take her to the room.

(Vansh lifted her in bridal style ,everyone was also following vansh,vansh took her to his room and laid her on the bed.she was only murmuring shanaya's name in unconscious state)

Vansh:don't worry sweetheart I will find her. (To everyone) take care of her I am going down.

Siya:ok bhai.

Vansh:angre, aryan come down.

Both:ok bhai/boss

(They went down and started discussing something)

In ahana's room

Ahana:thank god that little brat gone away from vansh's life. But now this riddhima!! Again she has came in vansh's life but fikar not riddhima I will make sure that u also go away from my vansh's life.

In the Hall.

(Vansh's phone rang he picked it up.)

Vansh:hello!

Unknown:hey vansh, how are u?

Vansh:who is it?

Unknown:oh vansh what is kept in the name just listen what I am telling you. Actually ur daughter shanaya is with me or I can say I have kidnapped her.

Vansh:what!!! Who are u? How dare u touch my daughter (anger)

Unknown:vansh leave my name and see what have send u.

(And he cuts the call vansh was walking here and there in anger. Suddenly his phone get a message he opened it and become shocked. )

Angre:boss what is in it?

(No response)

Aryan:bhai why are u silent say something ! !

(Vansh dropped his phone from his hand in shock and a tear escaped from his eyes. Angre and aryan also seen that photo they were shocked as in the photo there was clothes that were covered of blood.)

Vansh:no....nothing can happen with my shanaya.

Angre:bhai!!

Vansh:what I will say to riddhima if something happen to her?

Aryan:bhai nothing will happen to her.
She is ur daughter she is strong like u nothing can happen to shanaya. Please calm down don't panic.

Vansh:Again! Again I can't keep my promise, riddhima was right shanaya will fall in danger when she will stay with me and see that only happened!!!

(He can't control his tears and they started flowing from his eyes)

Author's pov

Suddenly the main door of mansion opened with a thuddd!!! As vansh a was facing his back he didn't payed heed on it and a voice came that catched his attention.

Voice:(shouted)Papaa!!!!!!!

Me:haan tum log sahi soch rahe ho vo shanaya hi hai.

Vansh turned and seen his small daughter who was looking very tired and was breathing heavily he just sat on his knees and was not able to react he just opened his arms and she ran towards him and hugged him. Vansh was very happy that his most precious thing is alright and now safe in his arms.

At that time everyone except riddhima came in the Hall and seen them all of them were so happy.

Vansh:(still hugging her) are u alright shanaya? Where were u?

When she didn't responded he broke the hug and saw that she was crying.

Vansh:(worried) what happened shanaya why are u crying....anybody has harmed u? Angre!!!!!! Call the doctor!!

Angre:yes boss!!

Vansh:shanaya come.

Shanaya:no

Vansh:then what happened?
Tell me. (Softly)

Shanaya:BB!!

Vansh:yaa

Shanaya:U Are my father?

Vansh and everyone was silent for sometime .

Shanaya:tell!

Vansh:Yes!!........ Shanaya please don't be angry from me I am sorry.

Shanaya was also silent.

Sorry for late update guys.