episode-19

Hey guys thanks for comment and  likes in previous episodes 😃

(Both of them were silent for sometime and vansh was waiting for riddhima's answer,his patience was broken when she didn't responded)

Vansh: For God sake say something Riddhima!!!!
Why are u not saying something.
(Holding her arms)
Please say something!!!

Riddhima:(pushing him)(anger) u want to know my answer right........so listen I am not interested in ur sorry or whatever and one more thing I am again saying she is not ur daughter she is my daughter only my daughter and my life my everything.

Vansh: riddhima please li......

Riddhima: No don't utter a word Vansh Rai Singhania u know what I just don't want to talk to you...

Vansh: please listen to me riddhima u are my wife.
Please forgive me I know I have done so many things to hurt you but please riddhima give me one chance.

Riddhima: chance? Ha ha ha
U want chance ( seriously) u know vansh from the very first day  of our marriage I am giving u chance only but u always hurt me and this time u won't be able to hurt me. And from today I don't want to see ur face because
I Hate You!!!

Vansh: riddhima please at least let me meet my daughter please and I swear I will never hurt u again

Riddhima: I said na don't say a word and from now please don't create ur disturbance in our life.

( and she goes leaving him alone )

Vansh:(crying)  Riddhimaaaaa!!! (Shouted) (collasped)

(Vansh goes to vr mansion and closes himself in his room and cried whole night)

Meanwhile at riddhima's place

She came inside her house and gone in her room

She started crying seeing vansh's photo.

Riddhima: tumne hi mujhe apne aap sae dur kiya,tumne hi meri pehchaan cheen li,tumhi nae mera dil toda or ab tumhi chahte ho ki mai tumhari zindagi mein waapas aa jaoo apna dard bhulkar tumhare saath chali jaao ............. Nahi aisa kabhi nahi hoga I hate u, I hate u

(And she slept)

Next morning

Riya: Mom where is dad he has not came to take me from school yesterday and today he is not here .

Ahana: because he is tired of work and he is sleeping in his room that's why.

Riya: ok so before going to school I will go to say by to dad. (And she runs to his room)

Outside of room

Riya: dad

No response

Riya: dad

No response

Riya: Dad!!!!!!!
(Door opens)

Vansh: yaa princess

Riya: good morning dad

Vansh: good morning princess.

Riya: dad I thought u are feeling tired so I came to say u by and ( she kissed on his cheeks) ab dekna aapki tiredness gaayab ho jaayegi .

Vansh: yaa princess now go otherwise u will be late.

Riya: ok by dad

At riddhima's house

Shanaya: mom ur eyes are swollen u have not slept at night?

Riddhima: yaa shanaya actually I was doing some work.

Shanaya: ufffooo mumma u don't take care of yourself today I will stay at home and I will take care of you.

Riddhima: no baccha I am fine and if you don't go to school how will u cover today's syllabus?

Shanaya: mere apnae contacts hai mumma I will manage(proud)

Riddhima: manage ki bacchi (she started tickling her)

Shanaya:ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!  Mumma please ,ha ha ha!!!!

Riddhima: now go to school.

Shanaya: but promise me u will take care of yourself.

Riddhima: promise by

Shanaya and anshika:by

At school

Teacher: so students today I want to tell u that u have to make some activities for competition and I will divide you in groups and each group have to make beautiful activities ok.

All students: ok mam

Shanaya: I wish we all are in same group.

Anshika: me too

Sneha: yeah I also.
(And according to their wish they all were in same team)

Me: bhagwaan inki wish bohot jaldi maante hai.

Sneha: ok so I am telling you u all will come to my home and then we will make this activity ok

Shanaya and anshika: ok done.

And after school shanaya and anshika informed sejal through body guards as riddhima was not at home and went to VR mansion.

Precap: fun day for shanaya.

So guys love u all by.