episode-8

Hey guys I m back with another update and yes if u want to share any scene or dialogue u can message me.

(Shanaya told everything to riddhima ;ut she didn't told her about wrong name that she told to vansh and they reached to home)

Riddhima: so it's 3:00 p.m.
Sejal I am going to office for the meeting take care of shanaya and anshika.

Sejal: ok

(Riddhima leaves for office and vansh also left for office)

Authors pov .

Vansh came out of the car and said angre to park.

And riddhima was going in the office.

Suddenly she again feels the presence of vansh. She stopped there and looked here and there but she can't find him.

On other side vansh also felt the presence of riddhima he started finding her but angre came and told him to come inside. He goes in.

Riddhima meets the client s

Authors pov end.

Riddhima: ok so let's start the meeting.

Client: Miss. Riddhima actually our boss is not camed yet so can u wait for five minutes.

Riddhima: ok but for only five minutes.

Voice came from behind: u don't have to wait I am already.

Riddhima:(thinking) this voice is familier. Is he........

Voice: Vansh rai singhania kabi kisi bhi cheez kae liye late nahi hota.

Client: mam he is our boss Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania.
And sir she is the CEO of this company Miss.

Riddhima:(turning towards him) Riddhima.

(Vansh and riddhima both were shocked to see each other their eyes were filled with tears.they want to hug each other say their feeling but they can't)

Riddhima: h.... Hi...... Mr. Vansh Rai singhania.

Vansh: Hii..... Mi... Miss. Riddhima.
( they shaked their hands)

Client: mam.... Let's start the meeting.

Riddhima: yaa....Yaa....

( they went inside the meeting room in whole meeting vansh and riddhima wre seeing each other)

Riddhima's assistant: mam do u want to have this deal.

Riddhima: yaa..... I don't have any problem with this deal u....u go and make the papers ready I will come in few minutes.
(Riddhima goes out of the room and goes in her cabin and started crying.)

Riddhima: (crying) why vansh why did you betrayed me I always loved u , I know I have made a mistake to believe on Kabir but I was also regreted for that, but u........... And now after 9 years u have camed in front of me.

Vansh: I can also ask u these questions riddhima.

(Riddhima seen vansh standing in front of her she wiped her tears and said)

Riddhima: u can ask anything but I am not interested in giving ur answer.

(Starts going out of the cabin but vansh hold her arms tightly and said)

Vansh:(angry) why riddhima u are asking me questions but u don't have guts to answer my question.
Why did u betrayed me.
( actually siya can't tell him about truth because after riddhima gone from vr mansion he don't want to talk about her with anyone)

Riddhima: I didn't betrayed u.

Vansh: (shouted) I said why did you betrayed me?

Riddhima: vansh please don't shout it is office please.

Vansh: ok then let's go some other place.

Riddhima:vansh.........

(He holded her hand gone out office)

Riddhima: vansh I don't want to talk anything, leave my hand please leave my hand.

Vansh: no riddhima u can't go this time u have to answer my questions.
(He forcefully made her sit her in his car and started driving)

Riddhima: vansh please let me go.

Vansh: shhhhhh! Just shut up and don't say a word.

(He stopped the car at that palce where no one was)

Vansh: now tell me why did u betrayed me.

Riddhima: I don't have to give you explanation.

Vansh: u have to give me answer.

Precap: riddhima confronts vansh!!

So that's all for tell me how was riansh meet.