episode-9

Hii guys here is the new update, enjoy it 😊

Riddhima: first of all who gave u this right to ask me question and second I have not betrayed u, u are the person who has betrayed me u have announced ahana as ur wife and now you are blaming me.

Vansh: yes I have announced her as my wife for making u regret for what u have done but u didn't seems like u have regreted for what you have done.

Riddhima: yes because I have not done anything so why will I regret for anything.

Vansh: so why did u left vr mansion?

Riddhima: because I don't want to live with u and to keep her safe from u.

Vansh: what do you mean by her whom do u want to keep safe from me haa?

Riddhima: (realizing what she has said) no....no one

Vansh: riddhima tell me?

Riddhima: I said naa no one.

(Vansh held her arm so tightly and said)

Vansh: riddhima tell me.

Riddhima:(annoyed) no.

Vansh: tell me riddhima.

Riddhima:(angry) ( she pushed him) and shouted to keep my daughter safe from u.

Vansh:(shocked) what?

Riddhima:( shouted) yes Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania my daughter.
And unfortunately u r his father.

( Vansh was feeling like ground has slipped ffrom his feet , he was shell shocked and was happy also that he has a daughter)

Vansh: are......are you saying the truth riddhima?

Riddhima: yes you are father of my daughter.

Vansh: riddhima......wh....where is she? what is her name?
Riddhima tell me?

Riddhima: kya tabse tell me tell me laga kar rakha hai tumhe kya lagta hai ki main tumhe sab kuch bata dungi then listen I will not tell u about her because I don't want that your shadow also comes near my child just stay away from her and me.
( riddhima called her driver to bring and car)

Vansh: riddhima u can't keep me away from my daughter.

Riddhima: she's not ur daughter. She is only my daughter I have upbringed her I have maked her strong arrae tumhe toh pata bhi nahin tha ki tumhaari koi beti bhi hai.

Vansh: how will I come to know?

Riddhima: agar koshish kii hoti na vansh toh aaj main woh tumharae saath hotae.
(Riddhima's car arrives there and she started going towards her car)

Vansh: riddhima mark my words I will soon find out about my daughter and u will not be able to make her away from me.

Riddhima: ok vansh let's see who wins in the war of mother who has loved and upbringed her from 9 years or a father who was away from her from 9 years and who don't know her name also.
(Then riddhima goes from there and vansh calls angre and informs everything)

Angre: what are u saying truth boss?

Vansh: yes angre I have a daughter.
And now I have to find her to show riddhima that I am not bad father . And to tell my daughter that I am his father.

Angre: ok boss I will find everything.

Vansh: ok angre.

Precap: riddhima's fear!

Sorry for late update.