episode-50

Hello everyone, first of all i want to tell you that i am really sorry for late update (I think 1 week kae baad kar rahi hu update) because my half yearly is coming and I am too much scared.I wish I can score good marks.

Chalo let's start.

Leap part will be uploaded in next episodes but it is conformed that leap will come.

So let's start.............

Riddhima:Why?

Riya:I don't know.

Vansh:I think it's done by mistake she can't beat anyone.

Riddhima:See, this all is happening because we are not punishing her for her mistake we are her parents we should tell her about her mistakes and this time you will not come in between vansh.

(Saying this she stormmed out of room).

Vansh:Riya i dont think that she has pushed u intentionally shanaya can't hurt anyone unnecessarily.

Riya:Dad, you always take her side and now also you are defending her on her mistake.

Vansh:Riya......

(He was going to speak but then he listened riddhima's scream.)

Riddhima:Shanaya (shouted)

Vansh:Let's go down.
(Then they both went down and were shocked seeing the view.)

Kabir was standing all wet there in anger and ahana was also standing there looking like a ghost (aarae real wala nahi uska makeup aisa ho rakha tha 😂) Everyone was standing there holding there laugh after seeing them.

Vansh:what is going on here and why u are all wet?

Kabir:(pissed) ask ur daughter.

Vansh:What has she done.

Ishani:Nothing special bhai she was just trying to take out the dirt he is containing on his mind and about ahana u can ask her Only.

Riddhima:First of all where is shanaya?

(And then shanaya comes from the main door.)

Shanaya:(smiles) what happened mumma.

Vansh:Shanaya what is happening here can u explain?

(Her smile changed into anger looking at kabir's face.)

Shanaya:(anger) Papa, he was saying that he wants to harm u.

(Everyone smile was now converted into anger.)

Aryan:really?

Shanaya:Yes.

Angre:I thought you will not do any stunts again but I was wrong u can't stop ur stupid plans.

(He goes to vansh and says)

Angre:Boss just say what we have to do with him.

Vansh:(Smirk) "Kabir I think we should go out for the discussion"

Kabir:(trembling) N..no need.

Vansh:Angre and Aryan take him to our place and wait for me.

(They both took him away and then vansh moved towards shanaya)

Vansh:So Cutie pie tell me how did you came to know about him and what u have done now?

Shanaya:Papa, I was searching for sneha when I listened him talking about u and he was saying that he will kill u.

Vansh:To whom?

Shanaya:I was unable to see that person and.....

Vansh:And ?

Shanaya:Nothing.

Vansh:Then how he was all wet and what happened to ahana why is her face is like this?

Shanaya:About her I don't know but he falled in the pool .

Vansh:(smiles) ok now go and take rest.

Riddhima:Not so soon. Shanaya come to my room.

Vansh:ridd....
(But she was gone)

Shanaya:(whispers) what happened to her?

Vansh:(whispers) she is angry.

Shanaya:(whispers) now she will eat me.

Vansh:(whispers) go otherwise she will be more angry.

Shanaya:(whispers) okk.
(Saying this she went towards riddhima's room)

Now vansh stands a gives a dangerous smile and went outside. And then everyone also left for thier room.

Outside of the mansion.

Vansh:(thinks) o my cutie pie what do u think I don't know anything..... I know that you are the one who has pushed Kabir in the pool and done ahana's horrible makeup. (He chuckled at his daughter's intelligence that how easily she fooled everyone.)And Kabir u dared to mess with me again and this time I will not leave you.

(Saying this he drove the car out of the mansion.)

Precap:Messed with wrong person 😈

Hey everybody how is the episode please tell me in comment section.

And today I have completed 50 episodes of this ff I am very happy 🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳

This is all because of u all😍😍😍😍thank you my lovely readers for supporting me because of you all I am here. Otherwise I was nothing until I came on this platform and met u all. Thank you so much shahshines you are such a sweetheart😘

Love you all 😍.