episode-12

Hii guys here is new update.
Ps. Again don't know what to say😅.

Siya: bhai........bhabhi has suffered a lot in these years I have not seen her but I know that there is no day when bhabhi will not remember u in these years.

Angre: boss if bhabhi has not done anything then why don't we bring her and ur daughter back to vr mansion.

Vansh: what do u think angre that I don't want to bring her back but she will not come she is very angry and hurt from me and why not I have hurted her so much in front of her I have called someone else as my wife and pretend like I don't know her. She will not forgive me angre and now I have challenged her that if she doesn't want then also I will meet my daughter and after that talk I don't think that she wants to see my face also how will I ask forgiveness from her?

Siya: Bhai don't loose ur hope u are The great VR u can do anything or yaha toh sirf aapko apni wife ko manana hai.

Angre: yes boss u can do it.

Vansh: I am sorry siya agar maine tumhaari baat pahale hi sun li hoti toh aisa nahi hota.

Siya: bhai.........it's ok now, Don't waste your time we have to think that how can we cool down bhabhi's anger.

Angre: yes boss.

Vansh: I know how to cool down my wife's anger.

(They start discussing their plan)

Vansh: that's my plan.

Siya:bhai this is amazing.

Angre: bhabhi will definitely forgive you.

Next morning
In vr mansion

(Vansh and everyone was sitting in the Hall suddenly riya comes from her room)

Riya: (in sleepy voice) dad good morning.

Vansh: good morning princess.
(She goes and sits on right side of vansh)

Riya: dad from today the new session of our school is going to start and I want u to drop to the school.

Vansh: main aapko drop kar deta princess but kya karu aapke aaryan uncle nae ek nai meeting aaj hi announce kar dii.(puppy face)

(After that day when riddhima gone Aryan's behavior was changed he started talking naturally to vansh his hatred towards vansh was his jealousy and his wrong behavior was gone he started caring for everyone and now he loves vansh and his family more than his life he has joined vansh's business and now he is very loyal to vansh)

Aryan:(closing his laptop) bhai aapko nahi lagta aap kuch bhool rahe hai u have only said me that this meeting should be held today only and now u are blaming me.
Cuteee ur dad has only said me to announce this meeting today only(puppy face)

Riya: dad........

Vansh: no no no he is saying a lie.

Aryana: bhai don't say lie.

Riya: dad

Vansh: no

Riya:yes

Vansh: no

Riya: yes

Vansh:no

Riya: no?

Vansh:yes..n.. No!

Riya:dad ur caught.
And ur punishment is........Aryan chachu cancel today's meeting dad is going to drop me to school.

Aryan: ok cuteeeee. (Giving vansh a naughty smile)

Vansh:aryann......

Aryana: sorry bhai it's my cuteee's order.

Dadi:(laughing😂😂😂😂) yeh dono bhi riya ki tarah bacche ho gaye hai.

Siya and ishani:(laughing) yes dadi see them they are like a child.

Vansh:see they are making
Fun of us because of u Aryan.

Aryan: bhai I have not done anything.

Vansh: ok ok ok no more argument riya I am coming with u go and get ready for ur school.

Dadi:(thinking) kaash aaj riddhima yaha hoti toh kitni khush hoti parivaar ko aise haste huye dekhkar. (And she sighs)

Siya: (thinking) soon bhabhi will be here and she will be very happy to see our family together.

Ishani: ok come riya I will get u ready.

Riya :ok buaa.
(And they goes)

Precap: shanaya's new friend.

So guys do comment fast fast in comment section and also tell how do you like the positive role of Aryan.