episode-43

Hey everyone hope u all are fine.

Shanaya:because we have.....

Sejal:what because?

Shanaya: we have locked them in the room.

Everyone except aryan, ishani were shocked.

Abhishek:what😱

Siya:how? 😨

Sejal:why😵

Angre:when😮

Shanaya:when buddy and cool bro came from mumma's room......

Flashback.

Shanaya:done now BB will be successful in plan.

Ishani:yaa.

Aryan:tum toh stupid ho hi meri cutee ko bhi stupid bana rahi ho ishani.

Ishani:Aryan u are stupid not me and why I will make her stupid.

Aryan:accha then tell me if bhai gone to her and asked her forgiveness and she throwed him out of her room then?

Shanaya:yaa i know mumma she will definitely throw him out of the room.

Ishani:yaa we didn't thought about that.

Aryan:that's why I say u shanaya ur ishani bua is so stupid .

Ishani:Aryan!! Don't say stupid to me ok naa my sweet shanaya knows who is stupid and who is intelligent.

Shanaya:Bua and Chachu please keep quiet we have to do other works instead of talking.
Let's go.

(Then they moved towards riddhima's room.Shanaya quickly locked it from outside.....but when they moved to go riddhima shouted from inside)

Riddhima:I hate u!!!!!!!

(They were scared from her voice and shanaya dropped the key by mistake.)

Ishani:My poor bro.

Aryan:Andar kahin mahabharat toh nahi chid gayi?

Shanaya:God BB ko please mumma kae keher sae bacha lena.

Riddhima:(shouted) Any body is outside?

Shanaya:y...yes mumma

Riddhima:shanaya please open the door it is locked from outside.

(Ishani and Aryan indicated her to not do it.)

Shanaya:O..ok I will bring the key.
(And she started walking here and there and suddenly her eyes fell on the fish tank an idea came in her mind.She went towards the tank and took the key and dropped it in the tank.)

Shanaya:Mumma I am really sorry I am not able to find the key (acting)

Riddhima:Ok no problem baccha anyone else is there or not?

Shanaya:(lie) no mumma no one is here..........

Riddhima:accha!!

Shanaya:Mumma I think u have to stay here only for some time.Accha mumma aapke saath koi or bhi hai kya?

Riddhima:N..no no one is here I...i am alone.

Shanaya:oh ok mumma so sneha is calling me I am going.
(Then she went)

Riddhima:arrae shanaya I was saying that call someone.........

(They all came in the Hall and giggles at her talks)

Vansh's pov

When they two left from here by very difficulties I went inside to talk to her no I was not having any problem but I was feeling nervous oh god this was the first time The Great Mafia Vansh Rai Singhania is nervous for anything more then nervousness I was scared what if she became more angry.....what if she again leave me... No no... I can't let this happen I will surely make her forgive me. And if she don't want I will not force her......these thoughts were only coming in my mind. An then I went inside and what I saw was the most beautiful view of the world for me.
Riddhima was wearing simple outfit.

Riddhima's outfit

When I entered she didn't know that I was there because she was talking on the phone

When I entered she didn't know that I was there because she was talking on the phone. She was looking dead gorgeous I was just lost in her,her big doe shaped eyes which shows how much innocent she is, her pink rosy lips like a soft feather inviting me to taste them, her tiny nose was looking so cute, her Long silky hair which were flowing in the air because window was open.How much I missed her..... Her cute talk, her childishness. But when she said another man's name I came out of my la la land and I was so much jealous and angry.

Vansh's pov end

Riddhima:Yaa Mr. Kapoor I will surely come today in that party.

See she don't want to spend time with me she wants to go in a party which is held by that Kapoor. I was so much angry I gritted my teeth and fisted my palm..... This Kapoor I will kill him.

Vansh:which party riddhima?

(Riddhima turned and was confused finding him in her room... He went towards her and took phone from her hand before he could say anything Mr. Kapoor said)

Mr. Kapoor:You know miss. Riddhima u are just a beautiful lady and if u will come in my party it will become so much special for me.

(Now Vansh's anger was on peak)

Vansh:(calm yet dangerous tone) Mr. Kapoor I think u don't love ur life.

Mr. Kapoor:(stammering)M...Mr. Vansh u.

Vansh:What u were saying yaa it will be special for u right but let me tell u I don't give my special things to anyone and whom u were talking is Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania. And u know I will surely make u regret for talking like this to  her.

(Riddhima was looking me with shocked expression)

Mr. Kapoor:(stammering) Mr. Vansh u are joking right?

Vansh:let me tell u Mr. Kapoor ‘I am actually evil, people just think I am joking.
So Mr. Kapoor meet u soon.

(He cuts the call.There was a silence for some time and then riddhima was about to speak but vansh smashed his lips on her.....the Kiss was passionate he poured all her anger, jealousy, insecurence in that kiss riddhima was struggling to get out from his grip as he was holding her shoulder but in vain then after some time she also reciprocated it vansh smirked.....they were lost in each other. And then realizing what she was doing riddhima broke the kiss and came out of his grip.)

Riddhima:vansh what are u doing?

Vansh:loving my wife.

Riddhima:I am not ur wife.

Vansh:you are and u will my wife forever and what we're u talking with him haan?

Riddhima:he is my business partner I can talk to him.

Precap: Patch up?...............................................
_____________________________

Shanaya:now mumma will kill all of us!!!!

Now today's work is done dana done dan!!!!!!!!
Hey everybody here is the episode please do comment and vote if u like it.

By😘