episode-53

Hello sweethearts.

Let's start.............

(Vansh came inside the mansion holding shanaya and saw riddhima her eyes were swollen because of crying seeing shanaya she ran to the door.)

Riddhima:Vansh w..what happened to her?

Vansh:Shh.. NO more tears see shanaya is with me nothing happened to her.

(He takes her in and make shanaya lay on the sofa. And riddhima sat down holding her hand.)

Vansh:Angre call the doctor.

Angre:Yes boss!!
(He calls the doctor and doctor comes after checking her doctor came and said)

Riddhima:Doctor how is she?

Doctor:Nothing to worry about Mrs. Raisinghania, she's absolutely fine just because of fear she felt unconscious but don't worry I have gave her medicine she will wake up soon.

Vansh:Ok thank you doctor.

Doctor:Please take care of her I will take my leave.

(Doctor went. After everyone also went from there and riddhima went inside the room kissed her forehead and started carresing her.)

Riddhima:(teary) I am so sorry angel I am not a good mother I wasn't able to save u please forgive me, please wake up I will never scold u, never shout at u please please please wake up. (She started crying just then a hand came on her shoulder she understood who was it and hugged him immediately and started sobbing.)

Riddhima:I am not a good mother vansh.

Vansh:(hugging her tightly) Don't say this, u know u are the best mother for my child and if my cutie pie is so brave see she is fine nothing happened to her so don't cry ok.

Riddhima:But vansh.....

Vansh:(breaking the hug) No if and but come I know you have not eaten anything eat something.

Riddhima:No I will not eat till my daughter wakes up.

Vansh:Riddhima..... (He was going to say something but his phone rang he went out)

Outside.

Vansh:hello, say angre... What happened?

Angre:Boss we have caught the kidnappers and they are in basement.

Vansh:Good I will there soon.

Angre:But boss.......

Vansh:What angre say

Angre:Boss woh......

Vansh:Just tell

Angre:Boss when u gone from there suddenly they started shooting so in that shootout Kabir got shot and...

Vansh:And?

Angre:He is dead.

Vansh:What??

Angre:Yes boss.

Vansh:(smirks) tch i thought to give him more painful death but i lost the chance. Leave it....he got what he deserved, I am coming there.
(Saying this he went there and tortured them like hell but they didn't told about their master , at last due to heavily tortured they died)

Angre:boss they died now what we will do.

Vansh:Don't worry angre u just clean this mess and rest of all i will handle.

Angre:Ok boss.

_____________________________

Other side-