episode-10

Hey guys here is the new episode.
Enjoy it.

(Riddhima drove the car to her house she was crying her tears were flowing down)

Riddhima: (shouting) Shanaya!! Shanaya!!

Sejal: what happened riddhima? Why are u shouting?

Riddhima: se.....sejal.....
(She hugged her)

Sejal: (calming her down) what happened riddhima?
Tell me.

Riddhima: sejal, I....I will not give my daughter to him.....he will not get any chance to come near my daughter.....No... I... Will not let this happen.

Sejal: riddhima calm down, who will take shanaya away from you? Tell me.

Riddhima: Vansh!!

Sejal: what!!

Riddhima: yes
(She tells her about everything and started crying)

Sejal: how dare he hurt you again and this time he is trying to take shanaya away from u I will not leave him.
(She stood up and started going towards the door but riddhima stopped her)

Riddhima: sejal I don't care about him and u will also not go to him.

Sejal: riddhima but we have to tell him that he is not our God that what he will say we will do that only.

Riddhima: no seajal he has challenged me na that I will be not able to stop him but I will. We will return to America after 2 weeks. And then he will be not able to reach near my daughter but in these 2 weeks we have to be careful.

Sejal: ok but if he will hurt you again I will not leave him.

Riddhima: ok, where is shanaya?

Sejal: she is sleeping.

Riddhima: I will go to check her.
( she goes to shanaya's room. She opened the door and saw her sleeping she goes near her and sat beside her)

Riddhima: my angel ur mumma will never leave you and always love u......
(She kissed her on her forhead and left)

Sejal: u are feeling right now?

Riddhima: yes(smiles)

Riddhima:sejal u know when vansh left me I was only thinking that how I will live without I was thinking that what was my mistake , I loved him very much I never thought that he'll betray me but my trust was broken by him and then I met u, u have given courage to me to fight again and we left for America my life was full off sadness seeing my sadness God thinked that he should give me a reason to live God gived me shanaya. After that my life was full of happiness shanaya came into my life she changed me again and she became my reason to live but now he is taking my reason of living this life but this time I will not let him do this because I will die if he will take shanaya away from me....
I will die...... (Crying)

Sejal: ( hugged her) nothing will happen. We are here naa we will not let him take her away from us......... Ok ab bohot ro liya tumne chalo kuch kha lo.

Riddhima: no sejal....

Sejal: don't give me excuse come let's wat something and stop crying.

Meanwhile at vr mansion
In vansh room

(Vansh was remembering riddhima's words)

Vansh:(to himself) why does she think that I will spoil my daughter's life,why she thinks that I will not be able to take the responsibility of father? Why?

Angre: because Bhabhi doesn't trust u boss.
She doesn't trust our family and u.

Vansh: why angre mistake was done by her she has betrayed me but now she's accusing me only .

Siya:(from behind) : no bhai she has not betrayed u.

Vansh: siya please don't start this topic again......

Siya:no bhai u have to listen to me this time , bhabhi didn't betrayed u.

Vansh: what do u mean?

Precap: truth out!!!!!!

So guys please comment and tell me if u like this episode.