episode-33

Hello everyone 😃😃
I know I am late 😅😅and I am really sorry for that actually my school are going to reopen so I was busy in my assignment and work. That's why I was not able to update.
Now let's start.

(Shanaya was standing silent but then riddhima came)

Riddhima:shanaya!!

(Shanaya sees riddhima and goes to her riddhima hugs kisses her on her cheeks, forehead etc.)

Riddhima:where were u shanaya haa? Tumhe kuch hua toh nahi naa? Bolo shanaya!!

Shanaya:mumma he is my father? (Pointing towards vansh)

Riddhima:ye........yes shanaya but how did u know?

Shanaya:I have listened u when u were talking to him.

Riddhima:I.....I am sorry shanaya I have kept u away from ur dad and didn't told you about him.he loves u alot baccha , tumhe pata hai jab tum nahi mil rahi thi toh wo kitne pareshaan ho gaye thae......or tum kahaan thi abhi tak?

Shanaya:wo mumma I stepped out of the car because I don't wanted to go and I thought that I should come here but I forgot my way and finally when I got my way I came here.

Riddhima:never do this again ok.

Shanaya:ok mumma(hugs riddhima)

Riddhima's pov

I know I have told her about his father , I was not going to tell her but today when I saw vansh care for shanaya I can't hide this truth from shanaya and I know she will be very happy now. And I know that riya is not vansh's daughter when I was in the room siya told me everything.

Riddhima's pov end

Riddhima:(whisper) now go and hug him too.

(Shanaya goes to him vansh smiles at her and thinks that she will hug him but she doesn't she goes and stands in front of him.)

Shanaya:thanks for caring for me....

(Vansh smiles)

Shanaya:(towards riddhima) mumma let's go home.

Riddhima:why shanaya u are not happy after meeting ur papa?

Shanaya:I am happy.
Now let's go.

Riddhima:what happened shanaya?

Shanaya: nothing.

Riddhima:then why are u behaving like this don't u want to meet ur father?

Shanaya:I am behaving normal mom but I don't think that my father is present here between us.
Where is he I can't see him?

Riddhima:shanaya, vansh is ur father.

Shanaya:no mom I think ur misunderstood he is not my father he is riya's father
Am I Right Or Am I Right?

Vansh:shanaya I am ur father father too.

Shanaya:no Mr. Whoever u are not my father because u are only Riya's father.....and if again u are going to say that u are my father then first give me one answer "who is ur wife?"

Riddhima:shanaya!! What u are speaking?

Shanaya: I am saying truth mom he has left u and married to her(pointing towards ahana) and you know mom I am not angry on him because he has not told me before. I am angry from him because he has left us and maked another family.

Vansh:shanaya it's not like that.....

Shanaya: o please just stop it, I don't want to listen anything. Please!! go and show this concern to ur family not to me and my mumma.
I just only want to say that I hate you VR.
(She ran away from the hall and gone in the garden.)

Riddhima:shana....

Vansh's pov

She hates me? My daughter hates me...........one sentence was roaming in his mind "I hate u VR" ..........very good God nice return gift u have given of not trusting riddhima. The great Vansh Rai Singhania who can do anything today he can't even make her daughter happy.
He was feeling shattered, broken etc. A tear escaped from his eyes.

Vansh pov end.

(Riddhima and all family except ahana was also very sad she goes to him and says)

Riddhima:vansh she will understand soon.

Vansh:I was not able to fulfil my duties towards her and u that's why God is giving me punishment.

Riddhima:I know vansh u were not a good husband but I believe that u are the best father and shanaya will understand it very soon.

Vansh:do u think she will forgive me?

Riddhima:yes. But u have to make her happy, if u are ready then I will help u.

Vansh:yes I promise I will make my daughter happy.

(Ahana was very angry . She goes from there to her room in anger)

Precap:shanaya's and riya's fight.