Taehyun

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm back with another chapter. I decided to write this one from Taehyun's POV to give a different perspective on the story, so I hope y'all enjoy. If you like it, I may write some chapters from other perspectives in the future, so let me know what you think! As always, I hope you enjoy the chapter! =^_^=

---------------------------------------

"Where is he?" After looking around for a couple seconds, the boy looked back at his phone to see the time. "It's already been ten minutes. Maybe he forgot? Or ... maybe this was just a big mistake. I should just leave."

Taehyun had left a note in Beomgyu's campus mailbox, something he realized the boy check often, telling him to meet him at the campus cafeteria today. While Taehyun was still trying to process some things, he felt like talking to Beomgyu and giving him a chance was the best way to go, even if the thought of talking to the boy simultaneously gave him butterflies but made him want to vomit. He decided to not tell Kai about his decision, not wanting to worry his friend.

After another five minutes with no sight of Beomgyu, Taehyun sighed before picking up his bag. He gave it a couple more seconds before looking towards the ground, his steady breathing trying to keep the disappointment at bay.

"I guess he just didn't want to talk things out. I can't blame him."

Taehyun began walking away before he thought he heard his name in the distance. It was so faint that, after pausing for a second, he shook his head and continued walking. When he heard it louder the second time, he came to a full stop, taking a deep breath before turning around. When he turned around and raised his head, he saw something he didn't expect.

"Hey, Taehyun. I haven't seen you in a while."

Taehyun could tell that the tall blue-haired boy must have jogged over, his heavy breathing a symbol of the sudden exercise. Taehyun's eyes were wide, this man not being the one he expected. Nevertheless, he ran a hand through his blonde hair before speaking.

"Hey. Uh, you're Soobin, right?"

"Yes! You remember me?"

"It's hard to forget the hair."

Taehyun pointed to it before looking back at Soobin. Soobin's smile dulled to a flatline expression at the remark, not sure if he liked being known only for his hair. Taehyun smirked slightly, happy to get a reaction out of the older. However, Taehyun would be lying it he said he wasn't looking slightly behind Soobin to see if another boy was approaching. When he didn't see the figure he longed for, his expression dulled once again.

"What's up? You ran over to me, so I'm assuming it's important." Taehyun crossed his arms in front of him, something he did to create an invisible barrier between himself and the one he was talking to.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something if you're free."

Taehyun sighed, taking another short glance around himself and past Soobin before giving up on seeing Beomgyu any time soon. When he looked up, he could see Soobin's hopeful smile, something he hadn't seen on himself in a long time. The corner of his lips twitched up before speaking up.

"I'm free for a bit, I guess. Want to sit down?"

Taehyun pointed to some stairs leading into the campus cafeteria. Soobin nodded before following the blonde towards the stairs. He let Taehyun sit first, letting the boy pick the spot he was most comfortable. Soobin sat down, looking to his left for quite some time before looking back at Taehyun.